• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#16 OP Mr.XXIV

Mr.XXIV

Shine bright like Iron Man.

• 2,678 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5s

Posted 15 December 2012 - 16:57

I don't have a zombie fetish, I just love The Walking Dead. But I'm pretty sure there are things I've wanted to do my whole life. If I know I'm going to die on the spot, then I'll shoot myself. :x

I'm pretty sure having a truck load of sniper ammo and living on top of a roof with all the food you need would be so perfect. As long as the door is definitely sealed.

#17 freak180

freak180

Mr. GreatDisaster

• 2,370 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 17:00

I don't have a zombie fetish, I just love The Walking Dead. But I'm pretty sure there are things I've wanted to do my whole life. If I know I'm going to die on the spot, then I'll shoot myself. :x

I'm pretty sure having a truck load of sniper ammo and living on top of a roof with all the food you need would be so perfect. As long as the door is definitely sealed.

Your basically asking for a slow death. Do you realize that? All mankind will evently be gone. This wouldnt be a game. Ammo will run out..

#18 OP Mr.XXIV

Mr.XXIV

• 2,678 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 17:03

Your basically asking for a slow death. Do you realize that? All mankind will evently be gone. This wouldnt be a game. Ammo will run out..

It's not a slow death if I'm going to shoot myself in the head when bound to be eaten by zombies. Besides, I'd rather make sure the next generation make it out easier than we do. And if Ammo runs out. Bow's, knifes, machetes, classic.

#19 Stoffel

Stoffel

Being on the ocean is cooler then being in front of a Computer

• 2,103 posts
  • Phone: WP 8.1 Update

Posted 15 December 2012 - 17:04

Pretty obvious you people are sick for wanting a zombie apocalypse to happen..

Look around you it's already happening, you just don't realize it yet :)

#20 freak180

freak180

Mr. GreatDisaster

• 2,370 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 17:30

Look around you it's already happening, you just don't realize it yet :)

You confused with all the druggies mate ;)

It's not a slow death if I'm going to shoot myself in the head when bound to be eaten by zombies. Besides, I'd rather make sure the next generation make it out easier than we do. And if Ammo runs out. Bow's, knifes, machetes, classic.

Next generation? Who would care about that. We only have one desire which is to stay alive. You are getting confused with video games.

#21 OP Mr.XXIV

Mr.XXIV

• 2,678 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 17:35

You confused with all the druggies mate ;)

Next generation? Who would care about that. We only have one desire which is to stay alive. You are getting confused with video games.

Actually I play Halo, Gears of War, and Need For Speed. I love the story, love the bloody head popping, and love the Lamborghini Aventador. Video games are out of the question.

#22 freak180

freak180

Mr. GreatDisaster

• 2,370 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 17:42

Well if their was a zombie apocalypse (Which sure as hell wont be) Than I might as well take out humans as well since I never cared for them too.

#23 OP Mr.XXIV

Mr.XXIV

• 2,678 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 17:46

Well if their was a zombie apocalypse (Which sure as hell wont be) Than I might as well take out humans as well since I never cared for them too.

Please tell me you watch The Walking Dead.

#24 McKay

McKay

Worth the weight

• 6,027 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 6

Posted 15 December 2012 - 17:53

If it was the fast running zombies I'd just commit suicide. Sod that.

#25 freak180

freak180

Mr. GreatDisaster

• 2,370 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 17:53

Please tell me you watch The Walking Dead.

Yes I have But its a tv show / comic for a reason. You need to understand how our world works and things like this arent bound to happen. Yes its possible to exist but not going to happen. We been on this earth for god knows how long.. yet still nothing like this has happen.

#26 OP Mr.XXIV

Mr.XXIV

• 2,678 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 18:00

Yes I have But its a tv show / comic for a reason. You need to understand how our world works and things like this arent bound to happen. Yes its possible to exist but not going to happen. We been on this earth for god knows how long.. yet still nothing like this has happen.

i would have motives, rules, and tactics if it "were" to happen. I know this can't possibly happen unless one "were" to run loose.

I mean, the only things can happen nowadays if medical technology goes wrong during experiments.

#27 freak180

freak180

Mr. GreatDisaster

• 2,370 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 18:03

Yeah thats understandable.. but it wouldnt last long because most likely everyone would be nuked.

#28 ashpowell

ashpowell

Neowinian

• 742 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 15 December 2012 - 18:07

I would love it if everyone turned to zombies..

#29 Nick H.

Nick H.

Neowinian Senior

• 11,808 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 19:45

You need to understand how our world works and things like this arent bound to happen. Yes its possible to exist but not going to happen. We been on this earth for god knows how long.. yet still nothing like this has happen.

It's not completely outside of the realms of possibility. For one, take Ophiocordyceps Unilateralis which infects ants, zombifies them, makes them move to a new location and then kills them. Once you look at that, coupled with the idea that viruses can mutate to infect humans, it's not too hard to consider it a possibility. Perhaps not this very moment, but don't rule it out. ;)

#30 Phouchg

Phouchg

has stopped responding

• 5,689 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 19:48

I would love it if everyone turned to zombies..

Are you by chance Tim Cook secretly posting on Neowin?

Posted Image