2012 or Zombies

Yes I have But its a tv show / comic for a reason. You need to understand how our world works and things like this arent bound to happen. Yes its possible to exist but not going to happen. We been on this earth for god knows how long.. yet still nothing like this has happen.

i would have motives, rules, and tactics if it "were" to happen. I know this can't possibly happen unless one "were" to run loose.

I mean, the only things can happen nowadays if medical technology goes wrong during experiments.

You need to understand how our world works and things like this arent bound to happen. Yes its possible to exist but not going to happen. We been on this earth for god knows how long.. yet still nothing like this has happen.

It's not completely outside of the realms of possibility. For one, take Ophiocordyceps Unilateralis which infects ants, zombifies them, makes them move to a new location and then kills them. Once you look at that, coupled with the idea that viruses can mutate to infect humans, it's not too hard to consider it a possibility. Perhaps not this very moment, but don't rule it out. ;)

Zombie apocalypse, because one way or the other, one of the species will go extinct, but at least there will be something to fight for. Either the zombies will eat all of the living humans, or the living humans will kill all of the zombies, eventually. We just need to be able to make ammunition long enough to out-last them, and breed as heavily as possible to increase the odds of our species being dominant. Bows and arrows would probably become quite popular again just because you can make an arrow out of a straight piece of hardwood like hickory a lot easier than you can melt and mold your own bullets and mix your own gunpowder.

Zombies

Zombies would be a cool invasion to have to survive, you get to act out all your violent fantasies you wish you could do to your enemies, without consequence

So long as we had enough notice to board our windows and doors, then yea, bring it on :D

It's not completely outside of the realms of possibility. For one, take Ophiocordyceps Unilateralis which infects ants, zombifies them, makes them move to a new location and then kills them. Once you look at that, coupled with the idea that viruses can mutate to infect humans, it's not too hard to consider it a possibility. Perhaps not this very moment, but don't rule it out. ;)

I didnt say it was impossible of happening. Its just this time of day it wont happen. People/ Gov wouldnt let anything bad happen to their country..Not sure how I can explain this any better

Zombies

Zombies would be a cool invasion to have to survive, you get to act out all your violent fantasies you wish you could do to your enemies, without consequence

So long as we had enough notice to board our windows and doors, then yea, bring it on :D

Violent fantasies? I'm surprised you have shot up a school yet.. You sound like a kid to consider anything cool about it.

Zombies

Board up? In your own home? Sooner or later they would get in. You would have to keep on the move I would think. Find strong sturdy buildings and get to the roofs and trees to sleep away the nights.

Violent fantasies? I'm surprised you have shot up a school yet.. You sound like a kid to consider anything cool about it.

Huh? Are you seriously that backward that you would bring up something serious like shooting up schools, when we're talking about ZOMBIES - You know, IMAGINARY people.

Grow up and I find it a bit sick that you would say something like that after what has just happened in that school

Board up? In your own home? Sooner or later they would get in. You would have to keep on the move I would think. Find strong sturdy buildings and get to the roofs and trees to sleep away the nights.

Was thinking "I am legend" :p

Huh? Are you seriously that backward that you would bring up something serious like shooting up schools, when we're talking about ZOMBIES - You know, IMAGINARY people.

Grow up and I find it a bit sick that you would say something like that after what has just happened in that school

Was thinking "I am legend" :p

Says the saint talking about is violent fantasies.. you need to grow up and realize not everything is a game. I'm glad you find it sick because I have no reason to not let anything hold me back from saying something because of a recent incident. Time to get off the computer and pick up a book and read for once.

Says the saint talking about is violent fantasies.. you need to grow up and realize not everything is a game. I'm glad you find it sick because I have no reason to not let anything hold me back from saying something because of a recent incident. Time to get off the computer and pick up a book and read for once.

Yea that makes perfect sense.... you definitely chose the perfect username.

End of convo with you, and new entry on my iggy list, cheers ;)

• Like 1

Are you by chance Tim Cook secretly posting on Neowin?

Haha afraid not, don't know who he is tbh lol.. Just into survival stuff :)