Neowin.net Minecraft Server (Old Server)

Message added by Brandon H,

Come join the new Minecraft server discussion thread :)

Well there appears to be some not kind person who took/killed all my animals and harvested all my plants... Not impressed..

Sorry to hear that, I can help you out ' Codlips ' as I have most veg and some animals. If you see me online just ask.

I would like to become a citizen if possible. My Minecraft username is drm1047

Thanks in advance.

can someone add "drm1047" to the mcserver he is my brother in law.

I would like to become a citizen if possible. My Minecraft username is drm1047

Thanks in advance.

I will take an add, toolage27

palenous: You seem to have been promoted already.

Toolage: Done.

Was someone trying to link the archway portal to the nether in creative? Did they try building the portal in the correct location in the nether?

they need to go to the nether and place it at x83 z-43 and f=3 (east) I dug a groove by the current portal.

That would be me, I made use of your base design and linked it up to the city :)

Hey Chase wanna colab on a minecart network?I still have to dig out the station but any temp lines that you've made the main system should be able to make use of.

Nether should not work on survival, also warps will work at spawn again.

Please let me know if there are bugs like that, I don't play the game much to notice it :p

Can I please be added?

"Benjo85au"

Regardz :)

Done

the animal spawn rate in survival appears to be very low, travelled nearly a km and did not find a single animal.

Nether should not work on survival, also warps will work at spawn again.

Regarding the nether in survival, what are people doing to gather nether exclusive supplies?

The new update adds quartz, which looks great when refined, but if I can't can't enter the nether...

Thoughts?

the animal spawn rate in survival appears to be very low, travelled nearly a km and did not find a single animal.

Passive mobs very rarely spawn anymore, after the first spawn, to encourage breeding. Took me ages to find some too

Animals aren't really an issue as long as you have someone nearby who has them, and some wheat to breed with. Occasionally I'll just let everything I have loose. Since I've found myself looking for animals once or twice. It wasn't fun. So everyone around me has cows now. Problem solved.