Man Teleported To Another Universe

During the last few hundred years tales periodically emerge of people thrust into another reality. Sometimes they awake in another world that at first glance seems the same until they notice subtle changes. Other times transported people are rudely catapulted into ?somewhere else? and escape only after a series of disturbing, sometimes terrifying, incidents.

The strange case of Pedro Oliva Ramirez from Alcal? de Guadaira, a town some miles southeast of Seville, Spain has been documented by researcher Joaquin Mateos Nogales. Like all other multiverse teleportations, Ramirez?s astounding experience is beyond the understanding of current science ?

According to the account provided by journalist Angel Carretero Olmedo, Spaniard Pedro Oliva Ramirez is a successful industrial engineer, an educated man who is no stranger to bizarre events in his life.

At age 17, Ramirez had a UFO experience, one of millions of people who?ve seen UFOs around the world for untold centuries.

Years after his sighting of an unknown craft, Ramirez drove home to the town of Alcal? de Guadaira on a narrow country road running from Seville where he had gone on a business trip.

Sometime after 11 p.m. Ramirez navigated a curve in the road and was shocked when the highway ahead of him suddenly became a wide boulevard six lanes across?three lanes in either direction. Having driven the road in the past, Ramirez knew he had not taken a wrong turn somewhere. He also knew this road shouldn?t exist along the route he drove along.

Abruptly, the terrain changed. Huge industrial factories appeared in the distance and farther away Ramirez made out what appeared to be apartment or condo high rises. He estimated their height as twenty stories. He also noticed thin, tall grass along a greenbelt on either side of the highway.

As he drove, the engineer began experiencing an unaccountable sensation of rising heat. He thought he heard distant voices. Among the jumble of voices he recalls he heard?or sensed?one voice informing him he?d been teleported to another land.

Afraid to stop anywhere in the alien countryside, Ramirez kept driving. As he drove, cars larger than his whizzed by him in the other lanes. Later, he described the cars as appearing like outdated, older Cadillacs. Every one of them was either white or beige. They had something like license plates, but the plates were dark, narrow rectangles. Nothing like the plates issued in Spain.

Finally, after driving many miles, he worked up the courage to pull off the side of the road. According to Ramirez, he explored the roadside. All he could see in the light provided by his headlights was the grassy greenbelt stretching out on the side of the roadway.

After another hour of driving he stopped and looked about again.

More grass.

Eventually Ramirez arrived at a turnoff on his left. He took it.

The road and surrounding terrain changed abruptly. About 30 minutes after turning onto the new road he came upon a sign that pointed the ways to the Spanish cities of Alcabala, Malaga, and Seville.

Choosing the road that led back to Seville, he drove for a short while and then suddenly stopped the car in astonishment. To his immediate left was his home in the town of Alcal? de Guadaira.

Later he discovered he was unable to find the crossroads that mysteriously led him back home that eerie night. Nor did he ever find the six-lane highway again. It didn?t appear on any map and no one he asked about it had ever heard of such a highway.

Normally, the traveling distance between Seville and Alcal? de Guadaira takes about 30 minutes. Ramirez drove for more than three hours. He also burned much more gasoline than normal for such a short trip.

People can be thrust from our reality into another. And conversely, people from elsewhere end up here, confused, frightened, sometimes deperate.

more

Interesting read but...

People can be thrust from our reality into another. And conversely, people from elsewhere end up here, confused, frightened, sometimes deperate.

Says who?

Later he discovered he was unable to find the crossroads that mysteriously led him back home that eerie night. Nor did he ever find the six-lane highway again. It didn?t appear on any map and no one he asked about it had ever heard of such a highway.

Convenient.

Tequila has often lead me to eventful nights, too.

I'll second that... In most cases nudity is my "final destination" :p

i love these stories. it's like, no one's going to believe you, but so what? i mean, a story like this is just like reading a fiction book. nice read, that's it.

Yeah, why not film it with a smartphone !

• Like 2

I'll second that... In most cases nudity is my "final destination" :p

good point, the first thing I would do is get out my phone and video/take a picture. Or else I know no one will believe me.

Interesting read but...

Says who?

If you've read Fortean Times stories and others, you'll see cases of people showing up with no idea of who they are -- no history.

Or they have a 'history' that does not seem to match this reality.

Assuming someone has a Smartphone, video cam with them, that it is daylight, that they weren't too dazed to use it.

Even then, most people (like Neowinians) would have the knee-jerk reaction that it was fake, simply because of the tiny size of their minds. ;)

I could believe that other dimensions exists and I could believe at certain times a doorway might appear for a short period of time to lead one to that other dimension. I just don't think people would be able to visit there and then come back.