Photo

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#1 Silpheed2K

Silpheed2K

Neowinian

• 299 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 17:36

I guess somebody will get a kick out of this. In the movie Dark Knight Rises, Sandy Hook is marked as a strike zone.

Posted Image

The character in the frame even points to it.
Posted Image

Also in the Skyfall teaser that played before the Dark Knight Rises movie. There's a corporate building with the name Aurora printed in red letters.
Posted Image

I thought it was interesting for some conspiracy theorists to point this out and they may have something.
Also, consider the significance of the words Dark Knight Rises. Which may suggest an evil entity is rising.

I'm summarising what I read in the articles that point this out so it's not my find. It is interesting though.

#2 compl3x

compl3x

Feels good, dunnit?

• 8,626 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 22 December 2012 - 17:48

Planned by whom, and for what purpose?

:o liberals so they can get rid of gun!?

#3 Enron

Enron

Windows for Workgroups

• 10,052 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 900

Posted 22 December 2012 - 17:52

Planned by whom, and for what purpose?

:o liberals so they can get rid of gun!?

Planned by gun so they can get rid of liberals!

#4 C-Squarez

C-Squarez

ARE YOU IN THAT MOOD YET?!?!

• 5,166 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 18:05

Listen to the Police Scanner audio. 5:07 they say "End the life of Adam" and it's pretty clear.

#5 thechronic

thechronic

Neowinian Senior

• 2,016 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 18:21

A man, acting independently chose to end the life of school children because he was mentally ill and his sanity had clearly reached melting point. No conspiracy.

#6 OP Silpheed2K

Silpheed2K

Neowinian

• 299 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 18:41

Listen to the Police Scanner audio. 5:07 they say "End the life of Adam" and it's pretty clear.

Dude, if you're going to say stuff like that can you please link it. Because what you're saying is very obscure.

A man, acting independently chose to end the life of school children because he was mentally ill and his sanity had clearly reached melting point. No conspiracy.

So the media tells you. Apparently there's little to no eyewitness accounts of him shooting up the school, which may suggest something. Also, there was a conflicting interview with a neighbor who said he was quite normal, compared to the media reports of him being mentally unstable.
Not saying your opinion is wrong, but you should consider all angles presented in this situation until somebody can figure out the facts.

#7 Richteralan

Richteralan

Neowinian Senior

• 2,360 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 4 E960

Posted 22 December 2012 - 18:47

O I like these kind of stories. Please do tell more.
No wasn't being sarcastic.

#8 xendrome

xendrome

In God We Trust; All Others We Monitor

• 7,399 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 18:48

Conspiracy checklist

1: Make sure to document conspiracy in major motion pictures
2: Broadcast incriminating audio across publicly available communication equipment and recorded audio streams

Check and Check.

#9 +SharpGreen

SharpGreen

Now with built-in BS detector.

• 2,406 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Nexus

Posted 22 December 2012 - 18:52

Conspiracy checklist

2: Broadcast incriminating audio across publicly available communication equipment and recorded audio streams

Check and Check.

You forgot "Claim the media is lying to you" as #3.

#10 linsook

linsook

Neowinian Senior

• 3,640 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 18:52

http://www.godlikepr...sage2089712/pg1

#11 C-Squarez

C-Squarez

• 5,166 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 18:56

Dude, if you're going to say stuff like that can you please link it. Because what you're saying is very obscure.

So the media tells you. Apparently there's little to no eyewitness accounts of him shooting up the school, which may suggest something. Also, there was a conflicting interview with a neighbor who said he was quite normal, compared to the media reports of him being mentally unstable.
Not saying your opinion is wrong, but you should consider all angles presented in this situation until somebody can figure out the facts.

Sorry

And did you see Emily Parkers dad?

#12 C-Squarez

C-Squarez

• 5,166 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 19:02

Conspiracy checklist

Check and Check.

I don't know if you are being funny or not but I hope you are because if you're not, it displays a high level of ignorance. Every time something has been done or was considered being done against the American people it was documented. So if the say something incriminating on tape is it a surprise?

Gulf of Tonkin? Media said we were attacked, were they not lying? Project Bluebird? I refuse to believe that people on the whole are so dense. It's not like this stuff is made up. They are willing to do it.

http://en.wikipedia....rnment_research

#13 vetneufuse

neufuse

Neowinian Senior

• 16,986 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 19:04

I wish we could have one event where someone didn't search like wild to find something from the past to say HEY LOOK IT WAS PREPLANED!....

#14 C-Squarez

C-Squarez

• 5,166 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 19:14

I wish we could have one event where someone didn't search like wild to find something from the past to say HEY LOOK IT WAS PREPLANED!....

There are tons. Look at Chicago news. Look at the front page of Huffpost today. People die every single day. It's like if you question something these days you are crazy which I don't understand. They said they had 2 shooters outside and were arrested, no news of that. The child witness said he saw a man in cuffs on the floor, where is he? If you can't believe the kids then who will you believe?

#15 xendrome

xendrome

In God We Trust; All Others We Monitor

• 7,399 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 19:16

I just researched your comment neufuse, and I believe you pre-planned this comment, i will search for evidence of your plot and expose you!

It's like if you question something these days you are crazy which I don't understand.

It's fine to question "something" it's the people that question "everything" who are really crazy.