Photo

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#16 C-Squarez

C-Squarez

ARE YOU IN THAT MOOD YET?!?!

• 5,163 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 19:22

I just researched your comment neufuse, and I believe you pre-planned this comment, i will search for evidence of your plot and expose you!

It's fine to question "something" it's the people that question "everything" who are really crazy.

I agree. I don't think the moon is made of cheese and I don't believe our leaders are reptiles. But some things don't make sense and should be questioned.

#17 vetsanctified

sanctified

Your order is meaningless. My chaos is significant.

• 21,009 posts
  • Phone: An awesome Moto X for $150 off contract.

Posted 22 December 2012 - 19:28

So the media tells you. Apparently there's little to no eyewitness accounts of him shooting up the school, which may suggest something.

I agree.

It suggest you have too damn much time in your hands.

#18 FunkyMike

FunkyMike

Neowinian OldSkooler

• 463 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 19:47

Sorry

And did you see Emily Parkers dad?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcNCurZDjr0

That is pretty messed up! Is there an explanation for this? Maybe he is a sociopath?!

#19 TPreston

TPreston

Neowinian Senior

• 2,576 posts
  • OS: Windows 8.1 Enterprise & Server 2012R2/08R2 Datacenter
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 1520

Posted 22 December 2012 - 19:51

The reason why these conspiracy's are made is http://en.wikipedia....ical_projection

#20 C-Squarez

C-Squarez

• 5,163 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 19:59

I agree.

It suggest you have too damn much time in your hands.

How so? If people really care about these kids like they say they do, why not explore all angles? What happened to the other two people that were arrested? What abot "End the life of Adam"?

#21 C-Squarez

C-Squarez

• 5,163 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 20:23

That is pretty messed up! Is there an explanation for this? Maybe he is a sociopath?!

Yeah, it isn't her dad or she never existed.

#22 freak180

freak180

Mr. GreatDisaster

• 2,205 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 20:30

wow... watch this

#23 vetneufuse

neufuse

Neowinian Senior

• 16,846 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 20:36

There are tons. Look at Chicago news. Look at the front page of Huffpost today. People die every single day. It's like if you question something these days you are crazy which I don't understand. They said they had 2 shooters outside and were arrested, no news of that. The child witness said he saw a man in cuffs on the floor, where is he? If you can't believe the kids then who will you believe?

there are tons of incidents where 10+ people died at once in some tradgic incident like this? wow, would love to see this.... the problem is news is too fast now days and reporters take ANY piece of story to make something..... thats why the story kept changing so fast.. everyone had a story, even people that wern't involved directly had a story without knowing true information.... same thing happened on sept 11th..... people that wernt there strangely "Saw" something... and no you can't believe kids, a lot of them have great imaginations and like to tell stories... on the news that day there was a kid interviewed that said the shooter was shooting in his room, and turned out there was never anything happening in that room... another kid said the guy was throwing "bombs".. no bombs found... "things where blowing up" once again... no bombs... kids imagination and interpertation of what happened... kids will fill in the blanks it asked about something they didn't know everything about.. it happens all the time

#24 C-Squarez

C-Squarez

• 5,163 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 20:36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShgdN8arHCc
wow... watch this

Yeah but he used the rifle to kill the kids right? But it was found in the car. People think this is a damn game.

#25 TPreston

TPreston

Neowinian Senior

• 2,576 posts
  • OS: Windows 8.1 Enterprise & Server 2012R2/08R2 Datacenter
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 1520

Posted 22 December 2012 - 20:37

wow... watch this

Wow read this http://en.wikipedia....ical_projection This is so childish and it happens every time the gun nuts policy's come back to haunt them.

"no it wasn't ow fault boss its the anti gun people they to blame"

The people doing this need to grow the hell up.

#26 C-Squarez

C-Squarez

• 5,163 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 20:44

there are tons of incidents where 10+ people died at once in some tradgic incident like this? wow, would love to see this.... the problem is news is too fast now days and reporters take ANY piece of story to make something..... thats why the story kept changing so fast.. everyone had a story, even people that wern't involved directly had a story without knowing true information.... same thing happened on sept 11th..... people that wernt there strangely "Saw" something... and no you can't believe kids, a lot of them have great imaginations and like to tell stories... on the news that day there was a kid interviewed that said the shooter was shooting in his room, and turned out there was never anything happening in that room... another kid said the guy was throwing "bombs".. no bombs found... "things where blowing up" once again... no bombs... kids imagination and interpertation of what happened... kids will fill in the blanks it asked about something they didn't know everything about.. it happens all the time

YES. Chicago there are almost 500 murders this year and a few have had 6-10 in a day. As far as the kid, there is video of them chasing someone into the woods. Where is the video or report of the bombs? And I can understand both of those. If a kid is hiding and hears LOUD gun shots, how do they know f it's in their class or not? Or the difference between that and a bomb? Are they war vets?

That is different than seeing a man on the floor in handcuffs. The police saw two men running towards him and says so on the scanner. So he is lying too? We can't trust his judgement?

Edit: My damn wireless keyboard is acting up. SMH

#27 |Rapture|

|Rapture|

Neowinian

• 1,181 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 20:44

Or maybe his 6 year old daughter just got murdered and his head really isn't working properly at the moment... I dunno tho, maybe the batman conspiracy is real.

How idiotic can people be?

#28 vetneufuse

neufuse

Neowinian Senior

• 16,846 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 20:46

Yeah but he used the rifle to kill the kids right? But it was found in the car. People think this is a damn game.

so you are going by a video of a guy that is under a low of stress talking, wow no one ever messes up facts in those situations right?... never... heck he might not of even been there for a lot of stuff and just got information from different sources... that happens a LOT in criminology, the problem is people shouldn't talk or hold press conferences UNTIL everyone has the facts straight or people twist everything that is accidently said wrong...

I mean comon first it was two people went in and one was deatained... then it was one... then his mom worked there... then she didnt.... then his girlfriend died at the house... then it was his grandma... then it was his mom... then he had 3 guns... then 2... then all hand guns... then 2 hand guns and a rifel... then they where stolen... then registered to his mom... then turned out the person detained was his brother in another state and had no idea what happened at first..... then the names where wrong..... then the number killed was wrong multiple times all "confirmed" every time....

honestly no one should say a thing until an official report is done... until then its all what ever someone heard or said reported...

YES. Chicago there are almost 500 murders this year and a few have had 6-10 in a day. As far as the kid, there is video of them casing someone into the woods.Where is the vdeo or report of the bombs? And I can understand both of those. If a kid is hiding and hears LOUD gun shots, how do they know f it's in their class or not? Or the difference between that and a bomb? Are they war vets?

That is different than seeing a man on the floor in handcuffs. The police saw two men running towards him and says so on the scanner. So he is lying too? We can't trust his judgement?

6-10 a day by the same person at the same time by the same person? 500 murders in a city is nothing.... there was 12,664 murders alone last year in large cities.. look up the FBI crime index statistics...

and what you hear on a police scanner doesn't necesseraily mean what the public thinks it does... it could of been teachers running, or anyone else you have no idea what was going on when something was reported

#29 dannysmurf

dannysmurf

Neowinian

• 988 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 20:51

YES. Chicago there are almost 500 murders this year and a few have had 6-10 in a day. As far as the kid, there is video of them casing someone into the woods.Where is the vdeo or report of the bombs? And I can understand both of those. If a kid is hiding and hears LOUD gun shots, how do they know f it's in their class or not? Or the difference between that and a bomb? Are they war vets?

People might take you more seriously if you could string a complete, coherent thought together and communicate it effectively. Seriously, read what you wrote to yourself, out loud. You sound like a raving lunatic.

#30 Rohdekill

Rohdekill

Neowinian Senior

• 3,568 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 20:52

How so? If people really care about these kids like they say they do, why not explore all angles? What happened to the other two people that were arrested? What abot "End the life of Adam"?

What other two people were arrested? If your source is a news report - well, there was a huge article out on how so much of this event was wrong on news. News stations openly admitted that with today's technology of instant, world-wide information, that they are in constant competition to get the latest angle out first...WITHOUT ANY VALIDATION. They hear a rumor and go with it without verifying the source.

I didn't see a single person in handcuffs during all of this except his brother, who was only brought in for questioning.