Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LouisMoore16

Xbox 360 - BF3 player to young

9 posts in this topic

My brother is under the age of 18. He wants to play online on BF3 (I want this too as I bought him the game). There are no parental restrictions to his xbox. I don't know if he's even got to the stage of setting up a EA origin account yet.

How do I get it to work for him?

Put the game in to the console, play Battlefield 3. (Y)

Your brother isn't the only one under the age of 18 playing video games. As it is, if he has a copy of the game I don't think there are any further restrictions.

If hes under 18 he shouldnt be playing this game online. Rated M for a reason :p

Also asking how to do / circumvent something on here without actually making an attempt first isn`t a great launch point.

2 people like this

I have tried things first. I originally removed the parental controls that were on there and I think I've changed the age on his account before to that of over 18

I say unless he's under 13/14 let him play it. Give him the disk, instruct him to insert into console. Should work.

This topic seems to be making a meal out of a simple operation. You haven't stated that you've come up against any barriers here!?

If hes under 18 he shouldnt be playing this game online. Rated M for a reason :p

+1

If it's an 18 certificate game, you're actually breaking the law by supplying to someone under the age of 18.

EDIT:

Battlefield 3 currently has a PEGI16 rating here in the UK

Put the disc in, sign into xbox live, go.

As you're on an xbox, (last time I checked) you don't need an EA Origin account. Just a valid Xbox Live Gold subscription.

1 person likes this