Do Android games have achievements like most iOS games do?

These days, I only play games with achievements (e.g. Steam, iOS' Game Center, Xbox Live).

Does Android also have an achievment platform?

If so, I may start playing games on my Tab 2 :)

You seriously find achievements to be more important than anything else of a game to the point in which you wont play a game without them? How sad.

• Like 3

Some games have them and there are third party achievement systems in place (like OpenFeint) but there's no one universal achievement system on Android.

That's a shame.

Thanks for the info. :)

Some games have them and there are third party achievement systems in place (like OpenFeint) but there's no one universal achievement system on Android.

I'll refuse to play mos openfeint games, as to only does it stop the game from loading half the time, it makes the games take forever to do load, and it's just plain annoying and in the way.

A few but I heard most games come with viruses. That's something other phones don't so there's always that lol

I'll refuse to play mos openfeint games, as to only does it stop the game from loading half the time, it makes the games take forever to do load, and it's just plain annoying and in the way.

Yeah, OpenFeint in iOS was used in a majority of games before Game Center came around.

However, OpenFeint never quite took off.