Another UFO Filmed From Airplane Window

According to the YouTube account of Mauricio Ruiz, the following footage was shot from the window of a SouthWest Airlines flight from La Guardia airport to Houston, Texas.

Ruiz goes on to say that he has submitted the video to FAA officials and is waiting further review from them.

The video shows an object outside the cabin of the airplane. The object does not appear to be a reflection of anything from inside. It does not look like a reflection of light on the window, especially not when the camera zooms in and we can see details on the supposed craft.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=UUU6UJFEFDbWtoYBRDGRZ3uw&v=x1dKM1sHeag

post-37120-0-05923000-1356714443.png

There's something not right about it. A few times when he zoomed out, it completely disappeared. Also, he wouldn't be able to get that clear of details when zooming in like that. It should be a fuzzy mess, but is magically clear somehow.

i love how in most of these videos the object moves in un natural ways as though it is defying physics.

Also, wouldn't the TCAS on the plane detect if an object was close to it?

I would imagine the TCAS would be enabled on an airliner flying over populated areas at night, and surely they wouldn't just ignore an object flying next to it.

Something screams CG. It looks to crisp and there is no mention on what camera was used.

Looks like a reflection of the light from the other side of the cabin to me.

That's what I thought but he moves his hand in-front of the window so that would have blocked any light behind him and it was still there

Tail lights maybe ?

Looks like a reflection of the light from the other side of the cabin to me.

If you bothered to watch the video, he puts his hands right in front of the lighting source to show that it's not a reflection.

This one is worth investigating. See I said INVESTIGATING

And to all the morons always saying Fake fake FAKE. Well STFU

Ladies and gentleman, a moron present!

Thats called an Ad hominem

Calling names? No sir. Just stating the obvious. I'll censor it for the children.

Name calling in the first place is childish.

If you bothered to watch the video, he puts his hands right in front of the lighting source to show that it's not a reflection.

This one is worth investigating. See I said INVESTIGATING

And to all the morons always saying Fake fake FAKE. Well STFU

It's fake fake fake...oh no someone on the internet said something is fake whaaaa :rolleyes: