Photo

I found a legit free unlocking service

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Reacon

Reacon

[VGW] Woohoo!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:47

It took me many hours, but I managed to actually find a free unlocking service for my LG E739. I probably could have just more money than I saved just by working, but my loss your gain, eh?

In any case, I submitted my IMEI as a last ditch effort and then gave up. On a whim, I checked my spam box 2 days later -- lo and behold, an email! They gave me three numbers labelled NCK, NSCK, and SPCK. I tried the first and it worked immediately!

Seriously guys, my account hasn't been hijacked, I'm not trying to spam here. This site actually works: http://freemyblackberry.com/

AFAICT they have codes for HTC, LG, and Blackberry. It takes a few days unless you want to pay for it, but it works, and it's free, so hell.

My apologies if this is against board rules to post or something, but I figured I'd spread the word a bit to help those in my position (well, at least the position I was in).

Cheers.

#2 Nashy

Nashy

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S5 - SM-G900i

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:32

Edit: Neat

#3 +techbeck

techbeck

It's not that I am lazy, it's that I just don't care

• Tech Issues Solved: 13

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:43

It took me many hours, but I managed to actually find a free unlocking service for my LG E739. I probably could have just more money than I saved just by working, but my loss your gain, eh?

In any case, I submitted my IMEI as a last ditch effort and then gave up. On a whim, I checked my spam box 2 days later -- lo and behold, an email! They gave me three numbers labelled NCK, NSCK, and SPCK. I tried the first and it worked immediately!

Seriously guys, my account hasn't been hijacked, I'm not trying to spam here. This site actually works: http://freemyblackberry.com/

AFAICT they have codes for HTC, LG, and Blackberry. It takes a few days unless you want to pay for it, but it works, and it's free, so hell.

My apologies if this is against board rules to post or something, but I figured I'd spread the word a bit to help those in my position (well, at least the position I was in).

Cheers.

Ummm, may want to of posted this in the Netbook, Tablet & Media Devices forum. :) This is the Android forum.

#4 Sandor

Sandor

Neowinian Senior

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:50

Anyone had this work with an HTC phone?

specifically HTC Raider (android 4.0.3)