Site text centered?

ok it's doing it again when I'm not logged in, when I log in, its aligned correctly, when not logged in everything is centered

I am seeing this exactly. Logged in is fine. Logged out is centered. Multiple browsers. Multiple machines.

Could it be this on line 90

<div id='billboard_wrapper'>

<div id='billboard_placeholder' style='width: 970px; margin: auto; text-align: center;'>

<div id='billboard_ad' style='display: inline-block; min-width: 728px;'>

BTW that is one gigantic ad, it takes up 1/4 of the screen at the top.

Same thing here. Logged out everything is centered, logged in it's fine. Win 7 x64, IE 10 preview.

This has been happening for a month or so. Every once in a while text is centered, refresh and it goes away. Must be an ad that does not have a closing center tag or style that is applied to the whole page.

I see an intel ad at the top, anyone else that has this issue, please take a screenshot of the ad in the header.

Can't take a screenshot at the moment, but it's a large HP/Intel ad and I am seeing the centering

I see an intel ad at the top, anyone else that has this issue, please take a screenshot of the ad in the header.

I have a huge Intel & HP ad at the top when logged out and get that

the part on the right is some "Most recommended HP articles" box that wasn't finished loading when I took the capture

post-47883-0-34601200-1357669388.png