DC's 'Dark Universe' (Guillermo del Toro)

Similar lineup to the Justice League Dark comics featuring DC's supernatural heroes; John Constantine - The Hellblazer, Shade, Mindwarp, Deadman, The Spectre, Zatanna, Enchantress and Swamp Thing....

IGN....

Guillermo del Toro Talks Dark Universe, His DC Comics Supernatural Heroes Movie

The Hellboy director says he?s found the ?perfect? writer for the film.

I caught up with filmmaker Guillermo del Toro earlier today to talk to him about his latest producing effort, the ghost movie Mama, but during the course of our chat we of course veered into other geeky topics as well. We?ll be running the full interview with del Toro soon, but for now I wanted to share with you this update on his DC Comics movie -- a team-up of many of the supernatural characters from DC.

There appears to be increasing interest in the project at Warner Bros. GDT confirmed that he?s working on the outline for the film -- which has a working title of Dark Universe -- and he?s also found the ?perfect? writer to pen the screenplay (though he won?t say who that is yet). While del Toro cautions that this is far from a done deal, he?s pretty excited about the prospect of it happening as it will bring together many of his favorite characters from childhood -- everyone from Swamp Thing to The Spectre to Zatanna. Man, I?m excited too?

Watch the video below for the full scoop from del Toro:

as long as its Keanu Reeves, Constantine remains my all time favourite Graphic Novel adaptation

Agree! But... knowing hollywood, it's a long shot!