How to remove this from FF

Every time i try to google anything it redirects me to this website.

I tried Reset FF

I tried AdwCleaner.exe, Search & Destroy, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, SUPERAntiSpyware, Spyware Terminator 2012, Trojan Remover

with no luck :(

Any solutions?

post-122308-0-04436300-1358337666.png

post-122308-0-79703200-1358337669.png

Just reset your search engine to defaults (Search Bar>Manage Search Engine). if that doesn't work restart Firefox in safemode, that'll disable any addons/extensions causing the redirect. You should then remove the culprit.

Just reset your search engine to defaults (Search Bar>Manage Search Engine). if that doesn't work restart Firefox in safemode, that'll disable any addons/extensions causing the redirect. You should then remove the culprit.

tried this method before, not working.

At this point, wouldn't it be easier just to uninstall FF and reinstall it?

You would have to uninstall, manually delete any Mozilla folders (look for hidden ones in your user directory), delete any Mozilla registry entries (manually or with ccleaner).

Then reinstall. That's what I would do if all other roads lead nowhere.

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-9609672093949948%3A2pdkvfm6u5y&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=3&src=#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=3&gsc.page=1
[/CODE]

You'll have to hunt through the about:config page, there's 2 or 3 settings in there you'll have to reset, they'll have part of that url in them.

Go into about:config

and then find this preference:

keyword.URL

its string and open it and remove it or set it to default.

Hopefully this might work.

It's great program, i installed it, and ran it from safe mode, but unfortunately the problem still exist :(

Do you tried what I said in my last comment.

Go into about:config

and then find this preference:

its string and open it and remove it or set it to default.

Hopefully this might work.

set to default, still not working

You'll have to hunt through the about:config page, there's 2 or 3 settings in there you'll have to reset, they'll have part of that url in them.

can't find any entries, related to this address

Just uninstall firefox and install it again, saves you trying all these things that a simple reinstall should fix

Just uninstall firefox and install it again, saves you trying all these things that a simple reinstall should fix

If i uninstalled FF, will the logins and bookmakrs be remained ?