At least 50 African children paralyzed after receiving Bill Gates-backed va

link

At least 50 African children paralyzed after receiving Bill Gates-backed meningitis vaccine

(NaturalNews) Bill and Melinda Gates have been on a crusade for at least the past decade to vaccinate every single child on the planet. And one of their primary geographical targets has been the continent of Africa, where poor sanitations and lack of clean water have created conditions in which diseases like meningitis and malaria run rampant. But rather than try to meet these basic needs, the multi-billionaires and their many allies have instead thrust vaccines on indigenous populations as the solution, which has in turn sparked a wave of paralysis among Africa's younger populations.

As covered by investigative journalist Christina England over at Vactruth.com, the small village of Gouro in northern Chad, for instance, recently fell victim to the dark side of this vaccine agenda after at least 50 youth in the area developed paralysis following vaccination with "MenAfriVac," a new meningitis vaccine developed specifically for Africa. Touted as a preventive cure for meningitis, MenAfriVac reportedly caused each of the children, some of whom were as young as seven, to suffer hallucinations, convulsions, and ultimately paralysis.

According to a cousin of two of the vaccine-injured children, the horrific side effects of MenAfriVac began to appear within 24 hours of its administration. Many of the children affected by it immediately began to experience headaches and vomiting, which later progressed into "uncontrollable convulsions while bent over with saliva coming from their mouths." But when parents and local authorities tried to call on higher-up government officials to take action and help the affected children, their petitions for relief were all but ignored.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038796_meningitis_vaccine_children_paralyzed.html#ixzz2IpfV6TsM

I won't be buying anymore MS software. doing so in my mind equates my money being used for these awful purposes irregardless of whether Gates said he has no more use for money... it is how he uses it that makes me feel this way. If anyone disagrees with me...fine! But it all boils down to having to look at myself in the mirror(lol not a pretty sight I might say in joking)

But it is hard for me to live with myself knowing this now.

I find it extremely hard to believe that Bill Gates would have endorsed a vaccination shot had he known it would cause such side effects. In fact, I find it hard to believe ANYONE would administer the shot if these side effects were known ahead of time. I wonder if the company did their due diligence and tested this new shot before using it. There are a lot of unknowns in this story.

Regardless, Bill Gates is one of the greatest philanthropists of our time. I don't think for a second he did this knowingly. My best guess is the company that developed this vaccine lied about their research. If so, there isn't much anyone, especially Bill Gates, could have done to prevent this awful situation.

So why belive something like this from sites named vactruth and natural news. Remember these are the same sites that were claiming it was the mercuriy in vaccines causing all the problems and people shouldn't get vaccinated.

• Like 3

You are not going to buy any more MS software so that your money does not go to BillG which he uses to purposely paralyze African children?

I would say this should at least be in the Conspiracy section, but preferably in the Bat Shi* Crazy section, if there is one.

So why belive something like this from sites named vactruth and natural news. Remember these are the same sites that were claiming it was the mercuriy in vaccines causing all the problems and people shouldn't get vaccinated.

And do you have proof that this information is false? How do you know if its false. I doubt the media would cover this obvious reason.

I won't be buying anymore MS software. doing so in my mind equates my money being used for these awful purposes...

Bill Gates isn't a Bond villain you know...

I'm skeptical given the sources, a cursory Google gives me vactruth, naturalnews and infowars. These refer to a French paper Le Voix which I can't find, while The Nigerian Voice (referred to on one site) carries the report, it too refers to this Le Voix as source.

• Like 2

And do you have proof that this information is false? How do you know if its false. I doubt the media would cover this obvious reason.

I'd be more interested in proof its true. Looking at the sources of the articles, it's just a scan of a newspaper article and some guys blog, never mind not even pretending to be an impartial article. Hardly compelling evidence.

• Like 2

You are not going to buy any more MS software so that your money does not go to BillG which he uses to purposely paralyze African children?

I would say this should at least be in the Conspiracy section, but preferably in the Bat Shi* Crazy section, if there is one.

bat **** crazy section isnt that all new that comes from fox and cbs?

I won't be buying anymore MS software. doing so in my mind equates my money being used for these awful purposes irregardless of whether Gates said he has no more use for money... it is how he uses it that makes me feel this way. If anyone disagrees with me...fine! But it all boils down to having to look at myself in the mirror(lol not a pretty sight I might say in joking)

But it is hard for me to live with myself knowing this now.

What a drama queen.

PS:

Irregardless: A word used by uneducated people intending to sound intelligent.

Source

HA, when a site has an article that says, "20 things more deadly than lead paint in Matel Toys", I know not to even bother reading it. They are full of it.

http://www.naturalne...ens_health.html

That's the site that claims you can cure HIV with natural herbs. It's run by conspiracy nuts.

Bill Gates isn't a Bond villain you know...

I'm skeptical given the sources, a cursory Google gives me vactruth, naturalnews and infowars. These refer to a French paper Le Voix which I can't find, while The Nigerian Voice (referred to on one site) carries the report, it too refers to this Le Voix as source.

then what do you define as a Eugenicist? Eugenics is a science with which the powers that be assume they are weeding out "undesirables". But mercury... isn't bad? mercury is highly toxic!

official definition

a silver-white poisonous heavy metallic element that is liquid at ordinary temperatures and is used especially in batteries, in dental amalgam, and in scientific instruments ?called also quicksilver

so yes he does know.. mercury has always been deadly and poisonous. so that being said, what other purpose does mercury serve?

added: I got this after google chrome translated

http://makaila.over-...-113690954.html

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Vaccination campaign against meningococcal Rotates drama Guro: Dr. Nahor arrested!

nahor.JPG

Vaccination campaign against meningococcal Rotates drama Gouro

A vaccination campaign against meningitis concerned the sub-prefecture of Guro December 11, 2012, during which one hundred and sixty children vaccinated against meningitis.

Since that day, forty one hundred and sixty children vaccinated developed neurological complications manifested by convulsions of the whole body and trismus, parents not knowing what to do health delegation contacted the regional rather than the Delegation dispatch a medical team on hand to take care of children, the delegation did not respond to the cries of distress initiated by the children's parents.

Parents of children abandoned to their own fate had expressed fed going to manifest health delegation regional event in two cars were damaged delegation, the situation is very tense Guro and health status of children is very critical.

But the question that everyone asks is that the vaccination has been successful? If so is it has not expired?

We are entitled to ask all these questions because the health ministry is not his first, and we all know that anything is possible Toumai countries except the opposite.

Every child death, disablement because of this complication, we mean the Chadian government (Ministry of Health) responsible and we will complain to our tribuneships.

We make this clarion call to the Minister of Public Health to intervene as soon as possible for medical care of these children because children's lives.

Correspondent from Guro

in French

Samedi 22 d?cembre 2012

Campagne de Vaccination contre la m?ningite Tourne au drame ? Gouro: Dr Nahor interpell?!

nahor.JPG

Campagne de Vaccination contre la m?ningite Tourne au drame ? Gouro

Une campagne de vaccination contre la m?ningite a concern? la sous pr?fecture de Gouro le 11 d?cembre 2012, au cours de laquelle cent soixante enfants vaccin?s contre la m?ningite.

Depuis ce jour, quarante enfants parmi les cent soixante vaccin?s, ont d?velopp? des complications neurologiques qui se manifestent par des convulsions de tout le corps et de trismus, les parents ne sachant quoi faire ont contact? la d?l?gation sanitaire r?gionale ; au lieu que la d?l?gation d?p?che une ?quipe m?dicale sur place pour prendre en charge les enfants, la d?l?gation n?a pas r?pondu aux cris des d?tresses lanc?es par les parents des enfants.

Les parents des enfants abandonn?s ? leur propre sort avaient exprim? son ras le bol en allant se manifester ? la d?l?gation sanitaire r?gionale ; au cours de cette manifestation deux de voitures de la d?l?gation ont ?t? endommag?s, la situation ? Gouro est tr?s tendue et l??tat de sant? des enfants est tr?s critique.

Mais la question que tout le monde se pose, est ce que la vaccination a ?t? bien faite ? Si oui est ce qu?elle n?est pas p?rim?e ?

Nous sommes en droit de se poser toutes ces questions car le minist?re de la sant? n?en est pas ? son premier, et nous savons tous qu?au pays Toumai tout est possible sauf son contraire.

Tout enfant mort, handicap? suite ? cette complication, nous d?signons l?Etat tchadien (minist?re de la sant? publique) responsable et nous porterons plainte devant nos tribunats.

Nous lan?ons cet appel vibrant au ministre de la sant? publique afin d?intervenir le plus rapidement possible pour une prise en charge m?dicale de ces enfants car la vie des enfants.

Correspondant depuis Gouro

sorry but you sir are a dumb ass,it's not like Bill himself vaccinated those kids,He sponsored a company that wasn't paying maybe too much attention,at least he tries to help the world not like other people

Bill Gates-backed. You get what that means, right? It doesn't mean Bill personally did something to the vaccine.

Jeez dude, get a chill pill. If there's a problem with a batch of the vaccine, I'm sure it will be corrected.

then what do you define as a Eugenicist? Eugenics is a science with which the powers that be assume they are weeding out "undesirables". But mercury... isn't bad? mercury is highly toxic! official definition so yes he does know.. mercury has always been deadly and poisonous. so that being said, what other purpose does mercury serve?

BillG is going to kill off the undesirables of the world, 50 at a time? Assuming that he wants to kill off 3 billion of the "undesirables", and this event happened on Dec 20, 2012 (34 days ago, but let's assume this is accelerated to a 30 day cycle), it will take 1.8 billion days to complete his task, or 4.9 million years. Then, and only then, in 4.9 million years, will BillG truly rule the world! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

What is the level above Bat Shi* Crazy?

This topic should be moved to "It's a Conspiracy!", as both NaturalNews.com and VacTruth.com are conspiracy sites run by anti-pharma fanatics.

Some of the stories published by VacTruth:

Brainwashed Police Prosecute Parents to Protect Vaccines

Glaxo Smith Kline Brainwashed Doctors About HPV Vaccine

Roll up, roll up, get your HPV vaccine and take your chances

so yes he does know.. mercury has always been deadly and poisonous. so that being said, what other purpose does mercury serve?

Are you talking about Thiomersal?

http://www.fda.gov/B...afety/UCM096228

"Since the 1930s, it has been widely used as a preservative in a number of biological and drug products, including many vaccines, to help prevent potentially life threatening contamination with harmful microbes."

Apparently, if I'm reading it right, people used to die due (in part) to a lack of preservatives in vaccines. I'm no expert on this but I presume occasional bad reactions are preferable to death.