Military Plane? (911)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

#1 freak180

freak180

Mr. GreatDisaster

• 2,138 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 14:02

I came across this video today on YouTube that I havent seen. A bunch of witnesses explain what they saw. Please do not bash for the love of god. I just want to know your opinion about what the witnesses said. This is NO debate!

#2 Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 61,842 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 14:15

I believe the numerous witnesses.

You are quite right in thinking that no American Airliner hit the twin towers.

In fact 2 of the supposed destroyed jets were still listed as being in service, 2 years after '9-11'.

You can find an original 'live' video on-line, that shows that no plane at all hit the one tower -- a plane was edited in later.

There are any number of inconsistencies and mysteries connected to this 'terrorism'.

9-11 is a shameful fraud committed on the citizens to further the power and control of the hidden 'government'.

And in spite of what the sheep think, it does not take an army of people to pull off such a staged event.

:ermm:

#3 +fusi0n

fusi0n

The Crazy One

• 3,536 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5S 64GB

Posted 30 January 2013 - 14:21

I don't know what I think sometimes.. There are a lot of theories out there that make me think twice about a lot of things..

#4 Zinomian

Zinomian

Neowinian

• 107 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 14:22

i also heard that Aliens did it....or i read it on the internet, so it must be true..

Go figure, i always thought this was done by terrorist, now i see that the illuminati must of have been behind this, with help of their alien friends. Wait wait wait! i saw a new video, it was said that a man on a red sled with reindeer pulling him was the cause of 911!!! OMFG!!!!

#5 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 14:25

Oh dear. I love the huge jump in logic from omg its a military plane to, its clearly an unmanned drone plane.

a lot of people were looking at the plane from underneath, they don't usually put decals or colours on the underside of the plane, let alone being able to see them going at hundreds of MPH.
Posted Image
911_plane600.JPG
Looks very similar, but no its clearly a military plane /s

#6 Dot Matrix

Dot Matrix

Neowinian Senior

• 10,060 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 30 January 2013 - 14:28

Posted Image

#7 Azusa

Azusa

Neowinian Senior

• 10,000 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 14:30

Posted Image

I don't know what's worse the fact all you got is a meme generator image as a reply or the fact it's wrong.

#8 OP freak180

freak180

Mr. GreatDisaster

• 2,138 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 14:31

Oh dear. I love the huge jump from omg its a military plane to, its clearly an unmanned drone plane.

a lot of people were looking at the plane from underneath, they don't put decals or colours on the underside of the plane, let alone being able to see them going at hundreds of MPH.

You were not there so thats pretty much invalid. The plane was flying really low so obviously some people had to see it close.

i also heard that Aliens did it....or i read it on the internet, so it must be true..

Go figure, i always thought this was done by terrorist, now i see that the illuminati must of have been behind this, with help of their alien friends. Wait wait wait! i saw a new video, it was said that a man on a red sled with reindeer pulling him was the cause of 911!!! OMFG!!!!

I counted so far 2 intelligent replies. Zinomian, you are a complete Dumb*** for your childish comment. I ask for opinions on the video. You failed at the simplest task ever.

#9 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 14:31

You were not there so thats pretty much invalid. The plane was flying really low so obviously some people had to see it close.

....and you were there?

Take a look at the pics I posted.

#10 jerzdawg

jerzdawg

Neowinian

• 5,330 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 14:33

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgM6hjNedE0
I came across this video today on YouTube that I havent seen. A bunch of witnesses explain what they saw. Please do not bash for the love of god. I just want to know your opinion about what the witnesses said. This is NO debate!

As legendofmart said.. all of the witnesses on the ground are not going to be able to see the red/blue American Airlines logo/stripe while looking at the underside of the plane. How would you explain the air traffic controllers who saw the plane/call sign disappear from their radar at the exact time the planes hit?

#11 Zinomian

Zinomian

Neowinian

• 107 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 14:34

I counted so far 2 intelligent replies. Zinomian, you are a complete Dumb*** for your childish comment. I ask for opinions on the video. You failed at the simplest task ever.

Actually, your post is sooooooo damm stupid and ignorant and just weird and dumb and anything bad you can say about a post, that my reply is the best i can do considering A. The poster, B. The post itself, and C. the information on the post.

You sir, need help.

#12 OP freak180

freak180

Mr. GreatDisaster

• 2,138 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 14:36

....and you were there?

Take a look at the pics I posted.

No but I rather listen to a wittiness's testimony. That image is horrible to even to use. I think people can see better than that.

Actually, your post is sooooooo damm stupid and ignorant and just weird and dumb and anything bad you can say about a post, that my reply is the best i can do considering A. The poster, B. The post itself, and C. the information on the post.

You sir, need help.

61 post count... yeah you contribute a lot here. :rolleyes:

#13 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 14:38

No but I rather listen to a wittiness's testimony. That image is horrible to even to use. I think people can see better than that.

Just look at the freaking pics, you can see the blue underneath and the red line, that was taken just before the plane hit the tower.

It is CLEARLY the same kind of type and colouring.

Guess that doesn't fit your crackpot theory though that's why you are dismissing it.

I'd rather have 61 posts than your 1,412 ridiculous conspiracy theory posts and posts calling people names just because they don't agree with your daft theories.

#14 Zinomian

Zinomian

Neowinian

• 107 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 14:39

Then imagine how moronic and stupid your post is to actually make ME post a response!!! :argh:

#15 OP freak180

freak180

Mr. GreatDisaster

• 2,138 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 14:40

As legendofmart said.. all of the witnesses on the ground are not going to be able to see the red/blue American Airlines logo/stripe while looking at the underside of the plane. How would you explain the air traffic controllers who saw the plane/call sign disappear from their radar at the exact time the planes hit?

Well still someone had to see it from a closer range. From a building, who knows. About your second comment I really dont know what to say since there are a lot of things we still dont know about.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!