Sorry ... wrong house

Two strikingly different portraits emerged Tuesday of the Lilburn resident charged with fatally shooting a 22-year-old who mistakenly pulled into his driveway.

According to his lawyer, Phillip Sailors was a frightened retiree who fired his .22 revolver at Rodrigo Diaz because he feared for his life.

But Diaz?s girlfriend painted a more menacing imagine of Sailors as a elderly vigilante who shot without asking questions. According to Angie Rebolledo, after he shot Diaz, the 69-year-old Vietnam vet pointed the gun at her.

The couple, accompanied by two other friends, had pulled into Sailors? driveway by mistake, thinking it was the home of another friend. The group had planned to go ice skating.

Rebolledo, 17, was sitting next to her boyfriend in the front seat when he was struck in the side of the head. As she tended to Diaz, she said Sailors showed no remorse and offered no assistance.

?I want him to spend all his life in prison,? she said. ?He is a crazy man.?

Sailors and his wife, Brenda, were at their home on Hillcrest Road when they heard a ?ruckus? in the driveway, said attorney Mike Puglise. A neighbor had recently been robbed and Sailors was wary when he spotted two people in his driveway getting into their car.

According to Puglise, Sailors grabbed his gun as he headed outside, firing a warning shot into the air. He said he fired at Diaz only after Diaz accelerated his car toward him.

?He thought he was going to get run down,? the lawyer said.

But the police report indicates that the vehicle was leaving Sailors? property when Diaz was shot. Lilburn police said they found his red Mitsubishi at the end of the driveway. Diaz was slumped over the steering wheel, blood covering his face and, the incident report states, struggling to breathe.

The Colombia native who attended Gwinnett Tech and worked at his brother?s cargo shipping business was pronounced dead the following morning from a single bullet that entered the left side of his head and fragmented, causing severe brain damage.

?It is too sad,? Angie Rebolledo said. ?He had only 22 years.?

His accused shooter remains in Gwinnett County jail, charged with malice murder.

more

And he should stay the rest of his life in jail. The guy never physically came into his house or harmed anything so this guy has no call to self defense. Now had he kicked the door in, that's another story.

reminds me of that American that came to the the Stampede in Calgary and complained on the news he felt naked without his gun and when a person asked him a question he reached for his gun where it normally is hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

http://metronews.ca/.../331008/331008/

• Like 1

reminds me of that American that came to the the Stampede in Calgary and complained on the news he felt naked without his gun and when a person asked him a question he reached for his gun where it normally is hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gentlemen, I have no need to hear your bleeding heart, liberal, Canadian, anti-gun propaganda. Goodbye!

... Whu!?

Someone needs to track his guy down and take his guns away from him. He's clearly going to murder some innocent person just for being friendly and saying hi one day.

... Whu!?

Someone needs to track his guy down and take his guns away from him. He's clearly going to murder some innocent person just for being friendly and saying hi one day.

lmao, I love this part:

?I thank the Lord Jesus Christ they did not pull a weapon of some sort, but rather concluded it was in their best interest to leave us alone.?

Thanks, Jesus, for saving me from those Canadians!