BSOD During Second Stage Setup

Hey guys as the thread title says it all, i'm having a little trouble, once it copies the files and it restarts it takes a while to load then suddenly i get a BSOD, i have gone into the BIOS and disabled shadowing and caching and still no hope

this is the status for the installation i'm installing longhorn on my D partition which has 14 gigs free while my C partition has 2.4 gigs free, i was suspecting i didnt have enough space to contemporarily copy files into the C for the setup procedure. But then again how the hell can it exceed 2.4 gigs.

Anyone can help?

I remember i got that when i set the clock speed too high, is yours higher than your hardware supports (also causes frequenty restarts)?

this is soo screwed i've done everything i tried installing on the same partition as pre existing as well tried dual booting freed up like 5 gigs on c partition, changed the d parition to NTFS as well did everything

i always a get hardware fault once it restarts the comp and its loading the boot screen and then after a while it BSOD!