Followers 0

Madden NFL 25 (Madden 14)

5 posts in this topic

Posted

6NINALQ.jpg

EA has confirmed that this year

Posted

Funny, I'm hoping for Joe Cool :laugh:

I skipped Madden 13 so I'll probably pick this up - like you, the "innovations" is just fluff, same PR stuff every year.

Posted

Jim Brown should win or maybe Montana or Rice. There should be a truly legendary player in that cover. Sorry Perfect72, but Marino, without a ring, dont cut it in my book.

But actually I would like a multiplayer cover. How about all time AFC greats vs NFC greats?

Posted

Long Live NFL2K

NFL2K5 still has an excellent supporting community sharing up-to-date rosters and game settings with each other.

http://www.operation...fl-2k5-rosters/

Madden, to me, will forever be synonymous with McDonald's bags on the side of every road, Michael Bay films, Nickleback, and everything else wrong with pop culture.

Madden is a (pathetic) monopoly and EA is an acronym for Evil A**holes.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, I don't disagree with you. I don't like professional basketball (NBA. Only like NCAA) but I still play NBA 2K13 because 2K Sports makes an incredible product.

But that isn't entirely Madden's fault that EA and the NFL have an agreement (read: monopoly) on NFL games. No one can compete, because they aren't allowed too, with the exclusivity contract they have together, barring another developer from using any likeness to the NFL, except EA. You can blame the NFL just as much as you can blame EA for signing this contract.

Supposedly this contract will be up in 2014 if I recall. But I am sure both sides will come to another agreement. I don't think it is right, and I hate it. But I want to play an up to date football game, not Tecmo Bowl or a game from 8 years ago. It sucks, but it is the world we live in.