Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

32 posts in this topic

Wonder how long its going to be before we start to get straight to dvd budget movies of Star Wars. Disney likes to do that with established franchises.

What do you think the Ewok movies were? (Well, I mean, obviously they weren't to DVD because DVDs didn't exist back then).

yeah, this will end up like the tinkerbell goes to some land and does something movies that hit dvd and bluray every 2 months......

sheesh, stop sucking the life out of my childhood and adulthood things. just stop.

sheesh, stop sucking the life out of my childhood and adulthood things. just stop.

Isn't that the greedy, blood sucking American way?

Somehow I'm looking forward to all these new Star Wars movies. I just hope they don't ruin them like the 2nd trilogy.

With the right script and director all of these could be pretty interesting.

They have some raw material to jump from with Han Solo as there was a novel based on his pre-"A New Hope" days ("Han Solo at Star's End"). Not sure about Boba Fett.

At least seeing Vadar again would be awesome. I can see a Han Solo origins story but Boba Fett not so much. Fett is not that interesting a character to begin with.

They've also already done Fett as a child in Episode II.

indeed they are good news. but knowing how things work with disney, i'm keeping a sceptical eye on this.