10 posts in this topic

Posted

You forgot this part:

*Xbox LIVE Gold subscription and/or additional subscriptions/fees including a Redbox Instant by Verizon subscription may be required and sold separately. Kinect functionality available with select Xbox LIVE content and varies by feature and country. For additional details and availability, see http://www.xbox.com/live.

Posted

Now why would people want this on a xbox360 when they got access to Netflix for $8/month?

Posted

You forgot this part:

I didn't, I thought most people knew already and didn't want to spend time cleaning it up.

Posted

I didn't, I thought most people knew already and didn't want to spend time cleaning it up.

Sorry, it's just hard to get excited about these things when they're using the money they make off of Gold to reign in exclusives, then hiding them behind that same Gold paywall.

Posted

If gold is required for the nexbox, I won't be getting it. Tired of paying for gold now, barely play it online anyway, and every other benefit is found on the pc without the extra cost.

Posted

Can't wait for the app to be available. I will be more than happy to subscribe for $7.99/month to stream and also to get 4 DVDs to rent. Have no plans on dropping Netflix or Amazon Video. Also $35 for a whole year of Xbox Live is pretty cheap (and I only play 1 Multiplayer game online).

Posted

Now why would people want this on a xbox360 when they got access to Netflix for $8/month?

I'm guessing this service offers newer stuff than netflix.

Posted

Gold will be a part of the next Xbox, that should be a given. We don't know what changes will come with it though I think gold members will get even more features on the new Xbox that will make it even more worth getting.

Posted

Gold will be a part of the next Xbox, that should be a given. We don't know what changes will come with it though I think gold members will get even more features on the new Xbox that will make it even more worth getting.

or stuff like Spartan Ops.