Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

I don't think I've asked this.. but is Nova going to be part of the Guardians?

I don't see why since he's not part of the team in the comic-books either nor has he been. What I found is that the first Nova, Richard Rider, has only been an ally of them. I bet the 2nd one, Sam Alexander is an ally as well though but I don't know for sure since I don't read the comic books. He's not part of the current team though, but Iron Man is.

When asked what the odds are of the trailer being officially released, Gunn said, Zero percent chance, sorry!. He goes on to say, I know a lot of you have seen the shaky camera footage, but it was made after 12 days if shooting and isn?t a true reflection of the awesomeness we?re trying to create for you.?

This isn't really a shock, as very rarely do Comic-Con trailers get officially released

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ABARy/news/?a=85672

I don't see why since he's not part of the team in the comic-books either nor has he been. What I found is that the first Nova, Richard Rider, has only been an ally of them. I bet the 2nd one, Sam Alexander is an ally as well though but I don't know for sure since I don't read the comic books. He's not part of the current team though, but Iron Man is.

Cool,but I doubt RDJ is going to be in GOTG. 

IM3 Credits Scene was meant to be Iron Man meeting Star-Lord in space but they scrapped that for something much worse :rofl:

IM3 Credits Scene was meant to be Iron Man meeting Star-Lord in space but they scrapped that for something much worse :rofl:

Another point to IM3 to being a terrible movie. 

That would've been much more awesome to be honest. The current after-credits bit is lame.

Exactly, bummer though because it would've been a cool idea if you ask me. But that would mean he wouldn't be part of the upcoming Avengers movie :p

That would've been much more awesome to be honest. The current after-credits bit is lame.

Especially as we have the sub ortibal suit

Especially as we have the sub ortibal suit

Yeah, which looks pretty awesome.

According to Io9 and other sources, after the Chitauri attack in The Avengers especially,Tony Stark creates the ?Space Suit? ?using a unique new metal alloy that absorbs his ARC Reactor energy signature. Tony travels into the far reaches of space to find the source of a coded SOS he receives at the end of Iron Man 3. The SOS is from a masked Star-Lord, so Tony takes off to find him (noting that, with the space armor, he?s ?ready this time?). Jarvis asks Tony where he?s going, replying, ?I?ll be back.?

^^ The original idea which would of been awesome ^^

According to Io9 and other sources, after the Chitauri attack in The Avengers especially,Tony Stark creates the ?Space Suit? ?using a unique new metal alloy that absorbs his ARC Reactor energy signature. Tony travels into the far reaches of space to find the source of a coded SOS he receives at the end of Iron Man 3. The SOS is from a masked Star-Lord, so Tony takes off to find him (noting that, with the space armor, he?s ?ready this time?). Jarvis asks Tony where he?s going, replying, ?I?ll be back.?

^^ The original idea which would of been awesome ^^

Why the hell did they trash that idea?

I agree sooooooooo much better. not sure why they changed it. I'd bet Shane Black had a say in it... or even Marvel? 

Or another theory is that they weren't sure if RDJ will sign a contract so they just didn't do the scene. See if they did do that scene and RDJ doesn't sign to reprise his role, it will be really awkward. I guess it was a fail safe thing. 

I'm not sure if the latter would stop them from doing that. They could just replace the actor in Iron Man 4 and do what RDJ said at the end of Iron Man 3.

1097851_705235522826356_404932471_o.png

Was wondering when we'd see his mask! And that image of Drask looks awesome.

shot_21.jpg

Latino Review have found out director James Gunn's "dream guy" for the talking carnivorous tactician. Apparently Marvel Studios has made an offer to Academy Award-nominated thesp Bradley Cooper to have him lend his voice for Rocket Racoon in Guardians of the Galaxy. No word on whether The Hangover star will accept.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=85783

"Ronan The Accuser is very much the main bad guy. And Thanos is lurking above it all. You will learn more about Thanos in Guardians, for sure. Certainly you'll get more than the one turn around and smirk. You'll get much more than that!"

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=85853

"Ronan The Accuser is very much the main bad guy. And Thanos is lurking above it all. You will learn more about Thanos in Guardians, for sure. Certainly you'll get more than the one turn around and smirk. You'll get much more than that!"

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=85853

That's awesome news to be honest!