Question

Posted

Still waiting for Best Buy to kick in but if anyone is looking to buy one as well it's on Microsoft's Store

7 answers to this question

Posted

Set my alarm for 6 in the morning (Netherlands time) to order one. Just got the confirmation e-mail for my order! :D

Posted

I went to Best Buy to see if I needed to replace my Surface RT (Purchased last on the 28th of Jan). The weight was a let down. Not getting one.

Posted

[url="http://surface.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/Content/pbPage.Surface_Pro&Icid=homepage_rot1_surfacepro_020913"]http://surface.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/Content/pbPage.Surface_Pro&Icid=homepage_rot1_surfacepro_020913[/url]

Posted

[quote name='aniv' timestamp='1360390936' post='595511342']
I went to Best Buy to see if I needed to replace my Surface RT (Purchased last on the 28th of Jan). The weight was a let down. Not getting one.
[/quote]

Too heavy? I'm still not sure about the weight as well but it's wrong to expect it weight as much as an iPad or RT. I'm just not sure if I'm ok with that yet

Posted

Well, it's sold out almost everywhere.... I don't know how many there was, but it was quite popular.

Posted

[quote name='AndyD' timestamp='1360397684' post='595511436']
Too heavy? I'm still not sure about the weight as well but it's wrong to expect it weight as much as an iPad or RT. I'm just not sure if I'm ok with that yet
[/quote]

Actually I gave in and got the 128GB model from the Microsoft Store in Austin on launch day.

Posted

[quote name='aniv' timestamp='1360686750' post='595517182']
Actually I gave in and got the 128GB model from the Microsoft Store in Austin on launch day.
[/quote]

how is it? i'm thinking of getting one... i'm using an ipad while going around, else a mac when in office/home. the problem is that would be good to have a fully functional tablet to take around. sadly doesn't have a 3g but i have a wifi-3g thing that will solve the problem.