• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mr.XXIV

Mr.XXIV

Shine bright like Iron Man.

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: iPhone 5s

Posted 11 February 2013 - 00:52

So I jailbroke my iPhone using Evasi0n, and I'm in love with being able to make some changes, now that I have Siri on here.

I'm honestly no longer satisfied with the current UI, so I want to design an all black or white, whatever's suitable to my phone.

What's a good way to start, advice and tips, and what I need to set this through.

#2 SMELTN

SMELTN

Neowinian Senior

• OS: Windows 7 Ultimate, 2012 Macbook Pro, CR-48 Chromebook from Google

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:00

There are a ton of black themes out there. The biggest one is definitely BlackUPS Darkness. It has ton's of addon's and stuff to go with it.
Your best bet it to just google it or search Youtube for dark iPhone 6.1 themes, etc.. That's honestly how I find 90% of the themes I use. Apps to.

#3 OP Mr.XXIV

Mr.XXIV

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:02

There are a ton of black themes out there. The biggest one is definitely BlackUPS Darkness. It has ton's of addon's and stuff to go with it.
Your best bet it to just google it or search Youtube for dark iPhone 6.1 themes, etc.. That's honestly how I find 90% of the themes I use. Apps to.

Close, but not exactly the style I'm looking for. That's why I want to create my own because I don't exactly want true colors in the icons.

#4 SMELTN

SMELTN

Neowinian Senior

• OS: Windows 7 Ultimate, 2012 Macbook Pro, CR-48 Chromebook from Google

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:09

Then I would start with something like that, get the icon template, etc and use that to create your own.

#5 OP Mr.XXIV

Mr.XXIV

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:14

I can do the icons and such, I just don't know the basics of installing my own custom and whatnot, that's where I want to learn.