Question

Posted

So I jailbroke my iPhone using Evasi0n, and I'm in love with being able to make some changes, now that I have Siri on here.

I'm honestly no longer satisfied with the current UI, so I want to design an all black or white, whatever's suitable to my phone.

What's a good way to start, advice and tips, and what I need to set this through.

4 answers to this question

Posted

There are a ton of black themes out there. The biggest one is definitely [b]BlackUPS Darkness[/b]. It has ton's of addon's and stuff to go with it.
Your best bet it to just google it or search Youtube for dark iPhone 6.1 themes, etc.. That's honestly how I find 90% of the themes I use. Apps to.

Posted

[quote name='SMELTN' timestamp='1360548003' post='595514338']
There are a ton of black themes out there. The biggest one is definitely [b]BlackUPS Darkness[/b]. It has ton's of addon's and stuff to go with it.
Your best bet it to just google it or search Youtube for dark iPhone 6.1 themes, etc.. That's honestly how I find 90% of the themes I use. Apps to.
[/quote]

Close, but not exactly the style I'm looking for. That's why I want to create my own because I don't exactly want true colors in the icons.

Posted

Then I would start with something like that, get the icon template, etc and use that to create your own.

Posted

I can do the icons and such, I just don't know the basics of installing my own custom and whatnot, that's where I want to learn.