houston center for defense of life verbal abuse abortion pill deception

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#106 vetneufuse

neufuse

Neowinian Senior

• 17,252 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 19:33

The article I posted was from late 2012 which said some insurance companies / plans will not cover maternity benefits for dependents. Healthcare is covered now until you're 26 but maternity may not be.

That's pathetic. Why should they be responsible for it? They don't even want the baby.

The kid wants the baby so much, tell her to find a way to pay for it herself.

The father is 16 too and is most likely not going to want anything to do with the baby. He will eventually have to pay child support though.

I was one of those "fortunate" ones that had to read the new healthcare law page by page being in the healthcare industry writing claims software, it is covered now for child dependents

#107 -Razorfold

-Razorfold

Neowinian Senior

• 9,892 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 900 / Oneplus One

Posted 20 February 2013 - 20:55

I was one of those "fortunate" ones that had to read the new healthcare law page by page being in the healthcare industry writing claims software, it is covered now for child dependents

Doesn't the new healthcare law go into effect 2014? Or do insurance companies have to start making changes now?

#108 vetneufuse

neufuse

Neowinian Senior

• 17,252 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:17

Doesn't the new healthcare law go into effect 2014? Or do insurance companies have to start making changes now?

Changes are incremental each year more goes into effect, they started a while ago dependents up till the age of 26 was one of the first changes

#109 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:22

How long did it take you read it?