Unigine Valley Benchmark 1.0

Thank you for the heads up, it's what i've been waiting for.

edit: I just ran the bench. I get an avg of 28.4 FPS, score 1186.

This is running a i7 3770, AMD HD 7870 @ 1080 8xAA fullscreen.

I'll do another test next week when my second 7870 comes in.

I get around 14-18 fps with my GTX 550Ti at 1080p .... such a shame.

Meh, its supposed to kill GPUs, so long as you have a decent gaming experience, who cares

Quite visually unpleasing, despite the load, just like Heaven.

What? Heaven looks incredible. Some things in Valley look a little 'off', but overall it looks pretty good. It's easy to lose touch with how real-time graphics compare to some glamour screenshots you may have seen.

What exactly ARE you comparing heaven/valley with to come to a conclusion of 'visually unpleasing'?

What? Heaven looks incredible. Some things in Valley look a little 'off', but overall it looks pretty good. It's easy to lose touch with how real-time graphics compare to some glamour screenshots you may have seen.

What exactly ARE you comparing heaven/valley with to come to a conclusion of 'visually unpleasing'?

Skyrim test halls from Nexus, coupled with ENB series, coupled with 4K textures and water overhauls.

And CryEngine real-time demos.

When this one doesn't even have serious cloth sim and character animations, just vast landscapes, tons of trees, some tessel and ugly rain pixel shaders. And 3D, should anyone actually need that kind of turd.