10 posts in this topic

Posted

When the 67-year-old woman came to the hospital, she was deeply afraid of two things

Posted

In fact, the patient and her family were so concerned in the days before she came to the hospital, they asked a priest about performing an exorcism, Kumar said.

So instead of going to the hospital immediately, they waited, and then went to the trouble of contacting a priest in the mean time about voodoo instead of going to the hospital? :s

Posted

In the woman's case, the condition developed because she had macular degeneration. Tissue within the retinas of her eyes was deteriorating, and her ability to see was declining.

so, she need eyes replacement?

Posted

So instead of going to the hospital immediately, they waited, and then went to the trouble of contacting a priest in the mean time about voodoo instead of going to the hospital? :s

What is worst to me is that she called and exorcist instead of going to the hospital, and she was a teacher

Posted

Maybe she is just seeing more of what has always been there. ;)

Posted

Maybe she is just seeing more of what has always been there. ;)

Huh?

There are demons/ghosts/ghouls around us all the time but we just can't see them?

I love you, Hum. You are by far the most interesting Neowinian.

Posted

Huh?

There are demons/ghosts/ghouls around us all the time but we just can't see them?

I love you, Hum. You are by far the most interesting Neowinian.

You need to squint.

Posted

Back in my younger days of taking a lot of this and that, I would sometimes see shapes of ghostly looking figures swooping around outside of the window of the upstairs flat, and what made it worse was although I knew it was drug induced, I also started thinking, what if drugs are illegal because they open us up to what is really there but unnoticeable when sober minded

Screwed with my head, but only when I was high :p

Posted

You need to squint.

I drink and get blurry-eyed. Will that do?

Posted

It's nice we live in a more enlightened time. In times past she would have been declared crazy and hauled away.