12 posts in this topic

Posted

Imagine a device that could find your keys with the push of a button or track down your wallet in seconds when you

Posted

An item which isn't designed for keys wins, makes sense.

So what if I lose my smart phone?

Posted

[quote name='Crisp' timestamp='1363875355' post='595590270']

[/quote]

You can buy the one from Click n Dig that includes receivers that tape onto the back of your phone. I bought it for my girlfriend since she loses her phone every 5 minutes, and it works reasonably well.

Posted

[/quote]

Then you press the button on your Keys, and listen for the beeps.

Posted

This sounds like a good idea, I would use something like this.

Posted

Need one for remote controls and mp3 players. maybe one small enough to fit in the battery cover or one that just sticks on and conforms to the device.

So many times are the remotes lost when you pass out or someone else looses them when the leave the room with them...

O one more, freaking glasses. Take them off your face and they disappear. Can use them for socks too, one always seems to go missing.
2 people like this

Posted

I have a small box of plastic drawers on my desk at home and my wallet and keys go in there when they're not in my pocket.

I actually don't understand how people lose things all the time, just put them in a safe place that you remember!

Posted

[quote name='sc302' timestamp='1363880876' post='595590456']
Need one for remote controls and mp3 players. maybe one small enough to fit in the battery cover or one that just sticks on and conforms to the device.

So many times are the remotes lost when you pass out or someone else looses them when the leave the room with them...

O one more, freaking glasses. Take them off your face and they disappear. Can use them for socks too, one always seems to go missing.
[/quote]

No doubt! That's why I have two pairs of glasses as it stands. When I have more money on me, I'm going to invest in a pair of glasses for each room, the car, my backpack with my laptop in it... Oh man, where WON'T I have my glasses...

(I suppose I could just as easily get setup for lasik but I'd rather not have lasers in my eyes, unless it's my eyes having the ability to shoot lasers. Also, I think I need to quit posting so late at night, I sound delusional.)

Posted

Great, until you lose the "finder" device; then you're screwed! :p

Personally, I keep my car keys where I can always find them, in my pocket! If I lose them, then I've also lost my trousers (pants to you Americans)! ;)

Posted

Whistling Key Finders from the 1980's anyone?

Posted

[/quote]Call it? :p

Posted

[quote name='dead.cell' timestamp='1363939506' post='595591710']
No doubt! That's why I have two pairs of glasses as it stands. When I have more money on me, I'm going to invest in a pair of glasses for each room, the car, my backpack with my laptop in it... Oh man, where WON'T I have my glasses...

[/quote]

Wouldn't a seeing-eye dog be cheaper ? :shifty: