extreme opinion sequestration secret service dogging president dictatorship

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,678 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 23:44

Posted for your thoughts -- not endorsed by the OP.

Far-right activists continue to warn that President Obama is stealthily preparing to create a dictatorship, attack white Christian civilians and incite a civil war, and a new story from WorldNetDaily finally gives us absolutely definitive proof that Obama is plotting exactly that.

According to WND’s favorite forensic profiler Andrew Hodges, a joke that President Obama made about sequestration negotiations with congressional Republicans was really a ploy to begin imposing martial law, just as Saul Alinsky wanted:

In his newest analysis, he looks further into Obama’s statements in his press conference about the sequester issue in which he berated Republicans for not doing what he wants.

Hodges said “another spontaneous image” appeared from Obama’s “super intelligence.”

“Asked whether he couldn’t have pushed negotiations until a deal was reached, Obama replied, ‘I can’t have Secret Service block the doorway,’” Hodges explained.

“He suggests the secret wish to block the Republicans from the door to the government. Failing to negotiate, he has made every effort to demonize/crush Republicans to gain total control of the government after the 2014 election. His ‘have Secret Service’ image further suggests a desire to totally control major government law enforcement agencies– to block any opposition,” Hodges said.

“The frightening image ‘of blocking the doorway’ to those who oppose him suggests progressively ideas of imprisonment/forced containment, and a picture of martial law. Extreme? Likely so for now but equally a potential major warning of his true intent – if everything fell into place,” he said.

“What exactly was he thinking and why? Undeniably this was extreme: a civilian force just as well funded and strong as our military – implying majorly armed. The question is what exactly was Obama secretly confessing about his future plans? His unconscious super intelligence suggests a warning from a very dangerous Obama,” Hodges contends.

“The background of murderous drone attacks he personally took delight in supervising – a suggestion of just how furious he is,” he wrote, noting Obama’s “pattern” of weakening the U.S. militarily and citizens individually by cutting budgets and restricting gun rights.

“Throw into the mix the seemingly extreme idea of using drones on the American people but still a possibility and we have yet another issue of war against the citizens,” Hodges said.

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., staged a nearly 13-hour filibuster because the administration refused to confirm for him that Americans on U.S. soil would not be killed by Obama-ordered drone strikes.

“Remember, too, Obama was an Alinsky trainer. And Alinsky’s motto was “trick” – deception.

more

#2 TPreston

TPreston

Neowinian Senior

• 2,557 posts
  • OS: Windows 8.1 Enterprise & Server 2012R2/08R2 Datacenter
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 1520

Posted 25 March 2013 - 23:48

Cindy Jacobs needs to remove the spirit of insanity that is bonding Andrew Hodges :rofl:
http://www.rightwing...n-cure-insanity

#3 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,126 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 00:07

Claims "definitive proof", lacks actual proof.

#4 +Nik L

Nik L

Where's my pants?

• 34,114 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 00:11

Waiting for the bit with the definitive proof...

#5 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,678 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 00:16

^ Apparently you have to click on the numerous hyperlinks:

http://www.rightwing...w-tyranny-comes

http://www.rightwing...nd-us-civil-war

#6 compl3x

compl3x

Feels good, dunnit?

• 8,219 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 26 March 2013 - 00:17

When people spend all of their time criticising imaginary problems with Obama, actual ones get ignored.

#7 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,126 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 00:24

^ Apparently you have to click on the numerous hyperlinks:

http://www.rightwing...w-tyranny-comes

http://www.rightwing...nd-us-civil-war

That is essentially relying on themselves and their own view as their source of evidence.

facepalm.jpg

#8 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 00:27

I am not a fan of Obama but I can't see him imposing martial law. If he did so without a good reason I doubt the courts would let it stand.

#9 +Audien

Audien

Software Eng.

• 4,401 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5S

Posted 26 March 2013 - 00:30

Nope.

#10 Skin

Skin

Neowinian

• 1,131 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 00:35

I am not a fan of Obama but I can't see him imposing martial law. If he did so without a good reason I doubt the courts would let it stand.

that's the point of martial law... by the time it 'stands' or not, it is already done, and the military is enforcing it... and chaos is already running amok. that said, I doubt he would, unless the financial world collapsed again, or people started a revolution - which won't happen since we live in a twitterverse world where people issue strongly worded 100 character spittle in place of real demands.

Also, I doubt the mapped out financial collapse is scheduled for anytime this coming administration... have to give it time to pan out and not look too suspicious. :shiftyninja:

#11 hagjohn

hagjohn

Neowinian Senior

• 2,073 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Yellow 1020 w/ 8.1

Posted 26 March 2013 - 00:40

Posted Image

#12 Stoffel

Stoffel

Being on the ocean is cooler then being in front of a Computer

• 1,922 posts
  • Phone: WP 8.1 Update

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:04

“Asked whether he couldn’t have pushed negotiations until a deal was reached, Obama replied, ‘I can’t have Secret Service block the doorway,’” Hodges explained.

How about he meant that Secret Service blocks the door until they came to an agreement? Sounds a lot more reasonable and less conspiracy

#13 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,126 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:12

Hodges said “another spontaneous image” appeared from Obama’s “super intelligence.”

“He suggests the secret wish to block the Republicans from the door to the government. Failing to negotiate, he has made every effort to demonize/crush Republicans to gain total control of the government after the 2014 election. His ‘have Secret Service’ image further suggests a desire to totally control major government law enforcement agencies– to block any opposition,” Hodges said.

“The frightening image ‘of blocking the doorway’ to those who oppose him suggests progressively ideas of imprisonment/forced containment, and a picture of martial law. Extreme? Likely so for now but equally a potential major warning of his true intent – if everything fell into place,” he said.

Context

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nUcDsL3I6E

#14 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,678 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:15

I think we have too many Control freaks these days.

#15 compl3x

compl3x

Feels good, dunnit?

• 8,219 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:20

Context

Always important, rarely considered.