Just found possibly the best deal on BF4 I've seen, already cancelled the ?44.99 origin pre-order to go to Amazon at ?30.99 before today, mate just found this, BF4 + Full Premium, not just the china rising you get with the other pre orders for ?54.99! so now I've cancelled Amazon and gone for this.

http://www.simplycdkeys.com/origin/battlefield-4-battlefield-4-premium-service-dlc-bundle

Just found possibly the best deal on BF4 I've seen, already cancelled the ?44.99 origin pre-order to go to Amazon at ?30.99 before today, mate just found this, BF4 + Full Premium, not just the china rising you get with the other pre orders for ?54.99! so now I've cancelled Amazon and gone for this.

http://www.simplycdkeys.com/origin/battlefield-4-battlefield-4-premium-service-dlc-bundle

Would love to see something priced like this in USD.

I don't see anything about if it's a Russian key or not, so I'd e-mail them first to verify that it's not. Because if it's a Russian cd-key, the game isn't multilanguage like with other regions.

BF Keys aren't locked like that...at least BF3 wasn't, you put the key into origin, then its asks which you want, UK, French, German, Russian etc...

So it shouldn't matter.

BF Keys aren't locked like that...at least BF3 wasn't, you put the key into origin, then its asks which you want, UK, French, German, Russian etc...

So it shouldn't matter.

They actually are locked exactly like that. Ordered a Russian cd-key for cheap for a friend back in the day of BF3 release and to play the game in English, he had to download the English files separately from the Internet.

They actually are locked exactly like that. Ordered a Russian cd-key for cheap for a friend back in the day of BF3 release and to play the game in English, he had to download the English files separately from the Internet.

Well my BF3 install gave me the option...so I dono...

Either way the FAQ says games should be in most languages.

Then it wasn't a Russian cd-key. I'm just telling you to check that the site you linked doesn't sell Russian cd-keys.

There's also a cheaper option out there: https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1143924-battlefield-4/?view=findpost&p=595915593

That one is just China Rising, check the product description. not Full Premium.

That one is just China Rising, check the product description. not Full Premium.

From the product description: "Own more, be more with a Battlefield 4 Premium membership. Get the competitive edge with two-week early access to all five expansions, and keep the action going all year long with weekly content and 12 additional Battlepacks. Get into the battle faster with priority position in server queues and participate in Premium events. Dominate in style by personalizing your Battlefield 4 experience with exclusive camos, paints, emblems, dog tags and more."

The premium gives you all the expansions.

From the product description: "Own more, be more with a Battlefield 4 Premium membership. Get the competitive edge with two-week early access to all five expansions, and keep the action going all year long with weekly content and 12 additional Battlepacks. Get into the battle faster with priority position in server queues and participate in Premium events. Dominate in style by personalizing your Battlefield 4 experience with exclusive camos, paints, emblems, dog tags and more."

The premium gives you all the expansions.

and then underneath it just says: doesn't list any other expansion

China Rising Expansion Pack.

Fight for dominance across the vast and majestic Chinese mainland in four massive maps, using all-new vehicles and high-tech military equipment in the premium expansion pack, China Rising?

Also says in the title "free DLC when you pre-order", well the pre-order offer is just China Rising, that's given by EA any pre-order has china rising.

Feel free to contact Zavvi, but I'm 99.9% sure that does not have the full premium code. unlike the link I gave which is BF4 and Full Premium.

and then underneath it just says: doesn't list any other expansion

Feel free to contact Zavvi, but I'm 99.9% sure that does not have the full premium code.

Some people from overclockers.co.uk forums did contact them and they confirmed that the premium that mentioned in product description is included.

I myself didn't order from them (had an "uncle" to order the game with the premium for me in Mexico), but to verify I also contacted them (zavvi) now. Just because psionicinversion ordered from them because of me.

I'm surprised i'm saying this, but i am really bored of the beta.

The guns they let you unlock really suck, and the Snipers seem way too over powered.

I'm not worried about the game, i'm sure alot of this will change by the time the game is released, or a patch soon after.

Or maybe its just the support class I love playing. Hope they improve it.

starter guns sucked in BF3 too...I just can't be arsed to play one map over and over.

BattleLog just updated with a bannar saying

We are preparing for the Open Battlefield 4 Beta. Until the Beta is live, you will not be able to access the Battlefield 4 section of Battlelog.

So looks like they've not released it yet.

If you go into Battlefield 4 in the store you have the option to "Try Beta". Then it works! Downloading now!

If you go into Battlefield 4 in the store you have the option to "Try Beta". Then it works! Downloading now!

Ah thanks, Did check that a while ago and there wasn't anything there. but its up for me now as well.

Useful BF4 tips and hints:

Went to download beta and found out I only have 2GB left on my drive. Damn you Steam sales.

Haha, time for a new drive...or some un-installing....or if its all on your C then ccleaner might free up enough, I've seen that clear GB's if its never been run or not run for a while

Well i wont be upgrading to 8.1 Just for one game, I suspect it will be better optimised closer to release date on 7. Using 560ti and high ish settings, its fine until tower drops or go near spraying water.

Well i wont be upgrading to 8.1 Just for one game, I suspect it will be better optimised closer to release date on 7. Using 560ti and high ish settings, its fine until tower drops or go near spraying water.

If you have any games that support DX11 at all, it won't be just one game.

In my case, my issue is lag - horrible lag.  (But then, I'm closer to the floor RAM-wise, therefore the lag is not surprising; also I was on a nearly-full server.)

I love how the RPG is now a giant sniper rifle with a bomb on the end of it... since you can lock onto anything with the help of any sniper now.  :/ ruins the weapon, and game imho... especially for anyone in a vehicle.

Not to mention how RPGs actually work IRL.

I love how the RPG is now a giant sniper rifle with a bomb on the end of it... since you can lock onto anything with the help of any sniper now.  :/ ruins the weapon, and game imho... especially for anyone in a vehicle.

Not to mention how RPGs actually work IRL.

I didn't realize that the RPG could lock on targets with the sniper's laser sight thing or at least not the very first RPG that's available until I saw a video showing it. It really should be an unlockable weapon.