Was a patch a couple of days ago which seems to have fixed it for me on PC.

The one a couple of days ago made mine crash more. I couldn't even start a game.

There wasn't one last night or anything I'm not aware of?

The one a couple of days ago made mine crash more. I couldn't even start a game.

There wasn't one last night or anything I'm not aware of?

Dont know tbh, but Im not gettingg the crashes I was, AT ALL!

• Like 1

Battle of Duty

Operation Metro had such a bad rap. But it was a really good map, I think. There's some times where you just don't want to deal with being shot at by choppers and tanks while on foot all the time. Metro sated that need for me. I'm glad it's coming in the expansion.

A since people are to lazy two write two lines of text that would explain this instead of everyone making stupid YouTube videos of everything today. What is the actual bug.

I watch edit he video without sound. So what's the actual bug? Is it something with the health kits or something making the shots hit twice ?

A since people are to lazy two write two lines of text that would explain this instead of everyone making stupid YouTube videos of everything today. What is the actual bug.

I watch edit he video without sound. So what's the actual bug? Is it something with the health kits or something making the shots hit twice ?

It sounds like, based on the math, that a head shot with that gun, at that distance, should result in 50 dmg. He noticed that it randomly does 100% damage. 

I really don't care all that much about that bug. If you're that close to me, and get off a clean head shot, then fine, you should win. 

I have Battlefield 4 on Windows 8.1 but every time I try to join a server it just stays at joining server at the bottom with the battlelog plugin. Battlefield 4 never opens up. This is on Firefox. I am not using Internet Explorer.

Battlefield 4 Beta worked fine in Windows 8.1

Does anyone know what could be wrong?

Make sure you have the latest plugin, then open origin and see if you game needs an update, then update your video card drivers. Use Firefox and you should be good to go.

It sounds like, based on the math, that a head shot with that gun, at that distance, should result in 50 dmg. He noticed that it randomly does 100% damage. 

I really don't care all that much about that bug. If you're that close to me, and get off a clean head shot, then fine, you should win. 

If they don't even know why it happens and can't reproduce a cause, then how is it in detail...

I've been talking about Battlefield 4 on the Xbox One Launch thread, but I'll discuss my issues here now, since it's more appropriate.

This is literally the most buggy, problem-riddled game I've ever had the displeasure of playing. For starters, I've been having fairly frequent multiplayer crashes every few hours, where the game will randomly kick me back to the home screen every so often. If that wasn't bad enough, however, the campaign is unplayable. I've had my progress completely wiped twice, and now I'm getting this lovely show-stopping bug where I can't regenerate health.

Tried playing through a first-person shooter where your health neither regenerates nor are there health packs? Yeah, it's about as absurdly difficult as you can imagine.

I said in the Xbox One launch topic that I wouldn't be buying another DICE game at launch, since Battlefield 3 had similar issues, but I think I'm going to take it a step further: I'm never buying another DICE game again -- period. The amount of issues this game shipped with on all platforms is simply inexcusable. I bought the Premium membership for about $50 on the first day, thinking I'd be playing this game for a long time to come, before all the issues hit. Right now I just want my money back for both the game and Premium -- but I doubt that will happen.

I've been talking about Battlefield 4 on the Xbox One Launch thread, but I'll discuss my issues here now, since it's more appropriate.

This is literally the most buggy, problem-riddled game I've ever had the displeasure of playing. For starters, I've been having fairly frequent multiplayer crashes every few hours, where the game will randomly kick me back to the home screen every so often. If that wasn't bad enough, however, the campaign is unplayable. I've had my progress completely wiped twice, and now I'm getting this lovely show-stopping bug where I can't regenerate health.

Tried playing through a first-person shooter where your health neither regenerates nor are there health packs? Yeah, it's about as absurdly difficult as you can imagine.

I said in the Xbox One launch topic that I wouldn't be buying another DICE game at launch, since Battlefield 3 had similar issues, but I think I'm going to take it a step further: I'm never buying another DICE game again -- period. The amount of issues this game shipped with on all platforms is simply inexcusable. I bought the Premium membership for about $50 on the first day, thinking I'd be playing this game for a long time to come, before all the issues hit. Right now I just want my money back for both the game and Premium -- but I doubt that will happen.

I wouldn't put all the blame on DICE, the main issue is that EA rushed the game to be released before COD:Ghosts. DICE is usually good with post-launch bug fix patches though, the major issues will be fixed. They've acknowledged the xbox one issues and are working on fixing them: http://www.videogamer.com/xboxone/battlefield_4/news/dice_responds_to_battlefield_4_xbox_one_crashes_promises_double_xp_week_and_scope_as_compensation.html

They've also acknowledged the stability issues and bugs with the PC and PS4 versions, and have already released some patches with more to come. 

I do agree it was a very poorly tested release, but at least the issues will be fixed.

Every time I think I've bought the most bug ridden game, I remind myself that I ###### away good money on Modern Warfare 2 for PC and I suddenly like the game in question again.

As for not regenerating health, what are the chances you're on a Hardcore server? IMO, they aren't as clearly labeled as they were in BF3. Maybe it's me though.

I wouldn't put all the blame on DICE, the main issue is that EA rushed the game to be released before COD:Ghosts

Both games were rushed to meet the console launches and both games are suffering for it.

Life goes on.

Every time I think I've bought the most bug ridden game, I remind myself that I ###### away good money on Modern Warfare 2 for PC and I suddenly like the game in question again.

As for not regenerating health, what are the chances you're on a Hardcore server? IMO, they aren't as clearly labeled as they were in BF3. Maybe it's me though.

I was referring to the singleplayer for that part. No healthpacks, no regen.

Damn, that really sucks. Battlefield 3 had its issues at launch but DICE did a decent job at fixing them. I haven't played Battlefield 4 yet apart from the beta on PC and I actually planned on buying the Xbox One version. My friend hasn't mentioned any bugs with the PC version so I'll most likely get that after building a new gaming PC.

I thought I made up my mind about getting a next-gen console but my best friend convinced me otherwise. I'll reconsider it when the next Halo game is released.

Damn, that really sucks. Battlefield 3 had its issues at launch but DICE did a decent job at fixing them. I haven't played Battlefield 4 yet apart from the beta on PC and I actually planned on buying the Xbox One version. My friend hasn't mentioned any bugs with the PC version so I'll most likely get that after building a new gaming PC.

I thought I made up my mind about getting a next-gen console but my best friend convinced me otherwise. I'll reconsider it when the next Halo game is released.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the PC version has just as many bugs.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the PC version has just as many bugs.

That's unfortunate. I hope DICE gets rid of the bugs sooner rather than later. If it's anything like Battlefield 3, then the PC version should get updates first.

That's unfortunate. I hope DICE gets rid of the bugs sooner rather than later. If it's anything like Battlefield 3, then the PC version should get updates first.

I haven't come across any.  Some people have crashing issues, but its been pretty damn solid since I picked it up.

I just find this kinda game monotonous after a while so I'm done, at least for a while.

I have to say, for all the crap players have had to put up with, personally I haven't had any major issues (yet). My only sticking point thus far was the web plug-in - it either wouldn't download or after install my browser would get hung up. But once it finally loaded correctly I haven't had any issues since. I didn't have any huge issues with BF3 either (except for the awful launch day problems).

We'll see what happens with the patch next week and going forward.

Id play it a lot more if I had a group of people to play with that actually wanted to play as a squad/team. it's so annoying having the squad spread all over the map, not following order, not issuing order not caring about anything at all except their own k/d which isn't what BF is about and a score that should be removed from the score screen. 

It's been well documented that there are issues with the PC version. Yes a couple of patches (especially the server patches) have made it a bit better, but it's still pretty bad. Maybe it's just me :(