Fast & Furious 7 (April 2015)

I hope the series keeps going. There's so many popular action stars in it now that it could keep going and be awesome.

The first few actually sucked anyways but when newer actors were added and the movies turned more in to action movies rather than just tuner type racing movies, then they really got good.

Paul Walker, although alright, was definitely not why I watched the movies.

Vin Diesel, The Rock, and Jason Statham make them awesome action movies.

LUTZIFER, have you seen the ending to the movie?

I saw Furious 7 in IMAX last night. Wow! Crazy insane action. Very entertaining movie. Didn't seem to have the same feel as the first one or previous sequels, but still a great movie. Tearjerker ending.

I to watched it in IMAX for first time in London. IMAX was amazing, the sound, quality was out of this world. Worth the price. The ending did give many people tears to their eyes. Even i.

damn you people, i was going to wait, but now i have to go find it in IMAX

seems an appropriate movie for it..    (i watched all the others on TV at home, so it will be a new racing experience)

Aren't they making THREE more Fast movies now? Wan (the director) signed up for 3 movies didn't he?

Also, isn't this franchise just a superhero franchise now? After seeing some of the action scenes in 6 and the trailers for 7....the only place they can go in 8 and on is SPACEEEEEEE CARSSSSS.

I don't think there's a point in making fast and furious a take place in your city as Marvel Studios's headquarters is there as well as Marvel themselves plus the Avengers, FF, Defenders and Spidey belong there more than Fast and the Furious. besides I'd rather have the movie series end off at furious 7 as the ending of the movie is enough to warrant it to be the last main storyline movie as since the series started with diesel and walker, it should end with diesel and walker. Also, rather the 8th, 9th and 10th movies to be apart of a spinoff trilogy about Hobbs rather than make 3 more main storyline movies.

LUTZIFER, have you seen the ending to the movie?

Yep, why? And I actually thought the ending was dumb. Maybe I missed something, but it didn't make sense to me.

Only part I get, is that Paul Walker wasn't killed off in the movie, but made to seem that he is to settle down with his family since a baby is on the way, and not partake in any more jobs that could get him killed.

Which to me means that the movies will continue on, but regardless, that doesn't mean they actually will, I just hope they do,

cuz Vin Diesel, The Rock, and Jason Statham are some of my top favorite actors.

Yep, why? And I actually thought the ending was dumb. Maybe I missed something, but it didn't make sense to me.

Only part I get, is that Paul Walker wasn't killed off in the movie, but made to seem that he is to settle down with his family since a baby is on the way, and not partake in any more jobs that could get him killed.

Which to me means that the movies will continue on, but regardless, that doesn't mean they actually will, I just hope they do,

cuz Vin Diesel, The Rock, and Jason Statham are some of my top favorite actors.

Okay. The reason why I asked is because for me I do not really want see any more Fast and Furious movies that are part of thrle main storyline as I thought the ending was very very well done and really was a good series ender. Any thoughts on having those rumored spinoffs be the eighth, ninth, and tenth films in the series?

There will definitely be more films with the main cast. After popularity starts fading, there will be a TV show with a couple of cast members featured. Then, years after, there will be a remake featuring the same characters, with different actors, and possible cameos by old Vin Diesel and a CGI Paul Walker. Then, after the failed remake, there will come a fresh reboot. Then, an animated TV crossover with the Transformers. Then they'll turn that into a feature film, directed by Michael Bay.

It will never die.

Just saw the movie last night, first one actually that I have seen in theaters. I must say it was really good, sure the action scenes were a bit over the top, but defiantly edge of your seat action the whole time. Really enjoyed the send off at the end. Just wish that they could close the franchise as is now, great way to end it. 

What is interesting also has been the transition in the series from street racing to all out crazy car stunts to just crashing cars head on. 

I still find it odd that Leon from the first movie completely disappeared and no mention was made since.  Considering that he was part of the "family" and was helping on the jobs I find it funny that he hasn't been seen since..

• Like 1