[Download] Google Play Store (4.0.25)

Thank you! I am getting a nokia lumia 900 in a few days, but I plan to keep my lil' droid friend updated to the latest everything. Not sure how I'm going to make it through the transition, but I'll get by. (Y)

Thank you! I am getting a nokia lumia 900 in a few days, but I plan to keep my lil' droid friend updated to the latest everything. Not sure how I'm going to make it through the transition, but I'll get by. (Y)

I'm sure you'll manage fine with a WP7.8 and a Droid ;)

I have the L710 and a droid tablet

A heads-up for those of us running various Android VMs - the newest Play Store *does* apparently work better with them than either older versions or the Android Market ever did. I've added the Store to BlueStacks beta 1 (which was decidedly hostile to older versions of Google Play, and especially the Store), and rather amusingly, it is included with the latest versions of the Jellybean Android OVA (which I am typing this from via Oracle VirtualBox). I'll be postinng my imporessions of the Jellybean OVA in the apropos.

I wish it would come through as a default update on my phone.

THAT would be awesome.

It should, just give it time to roll out.

This just appeared on my phone last night and well, it's not very good and a step backwards in some ways to be honest.