[video] "I live like this because I am aware I have only 1 life"

Alexander Polli, Professional Skydiver, Flies Through Narrow Rock Hole In Wingsuit

This video will probably be the craziest thing you see today.

In it, professional skydiver Alexander Polli jumps out of a helicopter and flies through a narrow hole in a rock wall while wearing only a wingsuit, a fabric outfit that lets humans "fly." (Think of a flying squirrel, and you'll get the picture.)

The video was shot in high-definition by many cameras, including a helmet cam, to give the viewer an idea of what it's like traveling at speeds of up to 155 mph through an opening in a sheer rock wall.

When he tweeted the footage Wednesday, Polli wrote a short but profound message to go along with the video: "I live like this because I am aware I have only 1 life."

Polli, a 27-year-old self-described "body flight professional," said he got the idea for the stunt while hiking with friends on Montserrat mountain, near Barcelona, Spain.

He has experimented with precision wingsuit flying before: Check out his YouTube page to see more of his videos, like the one of him flying through a waterfall or the time he flew over his own mom.

As for how Polli landed, we're hoping that tiny backpack he's wearing is a parachute.

I know how he landed. He gradually increased his wind drag in order to slow down enough to land comfortably on his massive balls.

• Like 3