JDAM used in Waco, Texas?

Yes, the government decided to use a smart bomb on a fertilizer factory in a small town (not ****ING WACO, it WASN'T IN WACO, STOP SAYING IT WAS IN ****ING WACO), to take out WHAT exactly?

What are they trying to destroy? A fertilizer factory that's already on fire? Are you serious?

Please move this to jokes and funny stuff, the whackjobs aren't even trying anymore.

• Like 9

What did I just watch?

The plant explodes and then you see a trail of something, do missiles usually explode and then hit the ground?

Good grief, that doesn't even BEGIN to make sense. I agree with ^siah1214. Belongs in jokes and funny stuff. :rolleyes:

Didn't watch the video, but people mentioned a trail. Either someone don't know what a JDAM is or... well I don't know.

but how exactly does a guided free fall bomb leave a trail ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Direct_Attack_Munition

so after watching the video, it's just someone who doesn't know how an explosion works.

If not a missile then why does the video show a bright light outside the building heading inwards towards the building just before it explodes?

good freaking gawd, do we need a conspiracy theory for everything anymore? oh heck I'll start.... a place burn down around me, was the largest fire in the history of the town, caused almost $100 million in damage, it obviously was the military doing it using controlled explosions to take the plant down all at once...... *rolls eyes* good gawd

If not a missile then why does the video show a bright light outside the building heading inwards towards the building just before it explodes?

You mean were all the oxygen is?

why in the world would the gov even have a reason to send a guided missile at a fertilizer factory? it makes no sense at all, the darn place caught on fire, it just happened to make fertilizer, and the process they use just happens to be highly volatile... and they just happen to stockpile it you know being a factory at the site... and it just happens that getting this stuff wet in large quantities can cause it to vaporize which drastically increases the chance it could explode catastrophically

Because that was the direction of the explosion, it wasn't centered on the flames you see earlier. like if you watch a slow motion recording of gas exploding in a glass box, it doesn't all explode at once, it flashes from one side to the other, THEN it explodes depending on the material, that's what you see there, the gas flashing/burning.

Had it been a missile you wouldn't have seen it at all. depending on the missile the flame would be to mall to see, or it would have shut off the engine before it struck anyway.

I heard that Chuck Norris walked out of the explosion completely unharmed with a BOSEG on his face and a cigar in his mouth. :shiftyninja:

Clearly the attack was intended to cause a shortage of fertilizer, thus causing fewer crops, leading to starvation for Americans. It all makes sense. Brilliant!

It was a false flag operation to get the public to support zoning regulations that would stop residential buildings being built near fertilizer factories!

It all makes so much sense now!

• Like 2