How to get a page to display properly in Firefox?

Question

Hi everyone. This is really driving me nuts. I realize that there are probably a lot of things I could have done better, but I don't do web design often...

I recently added a payment form to our website, and it displays correctly in Chrome, IE, Safari, and Opera, but not in Firefox. Anything I do that makes it display properly in Firefox breaks the other 4 browsers... So, I was wondering if anyone has dealt with this or knew how I could get this to display properly in all 5 browsers...

I really appreciate the help on this.

Here is the link: www.disasterblaster.com/contact.html

6 answers to this question

Hi everyone. This is really driving me nuts. I realize that there are probably a lot of things I could have done better, but I don't do web design often...

I recently added a payment form to our website, and it displays correctly in Chrome, IE, Safari, and Opera, but not in Firefox. Anything I do that makes it display properly in Firefox breaks the other 4 browsers... So, I was wondering if anyone has dealt with this or knew how I could get this to display properly in all 5 browsers...

I really appreciate the help on this.

Here is the link: www.disasterblaster.com/contact.html

You can design a form by using CSS which it should work in all browsers available today. Look up CSS tutorials but in backend, you will need to write the script for submit action such as javascript, POST, etc.. whatever you want.

I haven't checked this is chrome.....and it's late but this is what I did.....

I added float:left to the table element....and add clear:float to the p element after the table.... hope this helps....