• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 spacer

spacer

I'm awesome

• 6,455 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 4

Posted 01 May 2013 - 14:54

That's quite the drawing. I wonder how much they paid the kindergartener to do it?

The fact that she supposedly walked out of the station with this person and only seemed to struggle once they got to his van is strange. I wonder if she knew him?

#17 COKid

COKid

Neowinian Senior

• 2,916 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 16:00

That's quite the drawing. I wonder how much they paid the kindergartener to do it?

That's quite the moronic comment. This sketch may in fact help save her life and/or bring to justice the person(s) responsible for her disappearance. If she were your relative or friend, I'm sure you would want to try anything and everything to find her.

Or would you?

Yet another example of someone spouting off online without thinking first.

#18 Original Poster

Original Poster

C++ n00b

• 2,921 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 13:56

Yes, more guns are the answer to everything. You are aware that the states with the toughest guns laws have less crime, right? But feel free to live under your false sense of security, brah. :)

On the topic, I do hope things work out for this woman.

doesnt sound like he had a gun ? but if she did ....things would have been different .... you dont need a gun to commit a crime, but some people cant defend them selves without one... I can defend my self fine without one ....but would still like one to look good in my collection

#19 spacer

spacer

I'm awesome

• 6,455 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 4

Posted 02 May 2013 - 14:01

That's quite the moronic comment. This sketch may in fact help save her life and/or bring to justice the person(s) responsible for her disappearance. If she were your relative or friend, I'm sure you would want to try anything and everything to find her.

Or would you?

Yet another example of someone spouting off online without thinking first.

If I were related to this person, I would super ****ed if that was the best a sketch artist could do. The feature proportions are all off, and it doesn't look realistic at all. That is part of a sketch artist is supposed to do, make the sketch believable as well as take into account feature descriptions. That image simply looks bush league.

Obviously it MAY help to find this person, and I hope it does. But congrats on making an illogical and unrelated leap from my critique of the sketch to my moral compass.

#20 +rr_dRock

rr_dRock

Resident Magical Lion v1.2

• 880 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy SIV (CM11), iPhone 4S

Posted 02 May 2013 - 14:18

Yes, more guns are the answer to everything. You are aware that the states with the toughest guns laws have less crime, right? But feel free to live under your false sense of security, brah. :)

On the topic, I do hope things work out for this woman.

Lets take a look at Chicago shall we? Where in the two weeks after Newtown at least 10 teenagers were killed WITH GUNS. Isn't pretty hard for a teenager to get a gun in Illinois? Oh wait, no it's not, because they're all in the criminals hands, which are unregulated and have unknown numbers. Isn't it strange that in the places where there are tough gun laws, the only people that have them are criminals, because they don't give a **** about gun laws?

Where I live in Canada, (Winnipeg to be specific), more crimes are being committed with guns than ever before. 14 year olds running around with hand guns robbing and killing people for FUN. And I as a citizen am unable to defend myself because of this nanny state bull**** and people like you that make legal gun owners out to be psychopaths that only want to murder innocents.

On Topic: Gas stations should have weapons (at very LEAST a taser) behind the counter to stop idiots like this from doing exactly what this guy did. Its sad that people don't see the need to defend themselves in the ****ed up world.

I hope that she is okay, he gets caught, and has his skin peeled off =)