usa .22-caliber rifle ruled accidental nightmares

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

#61 Boxster17

Boxster17

Porsche Enthusiast

• 1,716 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:53

A grasp of the English language would have helped you here. I didn't say you were ok with kids being left alone with guns; I said you as a society are ok with children having access to/possession of weapons at all.

At least do me the courtesy of reading my post before replying to something I didn't say..

I don't really care one way or the other and so long as people are responsible with guns I don't have a problem with them owning them (I personally don't own any myself). I just find it somewhat humorous that you're quick to attack trag3dy for reading comprehension when you yourself failed. Quick recap, trag3y said "You really think we're all okay with giving guns to children?" with the we're in that referring to Americans since you made a made this claim, "Leaving a loaded weapon out around children is something American's are all too ok with..". While you didn't call him out by name, you certainly included him when you're making general statements regarding all Americans, given that he himself is an American...so what was that about reading posts again?

#62 vetJohn S.

John S.

 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

• 19,544 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:35

We have an official gun debate thread, no need for two of them

thread closed