89 posts in this topic

Posted

Andy Carroll to stay at West Ham? Ronaldo to return to Man Utd?

Post who you want to join your club this Summer!

Posted

Messi and Ronaldo at Southampton!

Seriously though, i think we need some experience in defence. A John Terry would be nice. Someone who will take control of the defence.

Posted

Really hoping Rooney doesn't leave Man Utd. I have a feeling Chicharito and Nani will be gone though. Chich really got the shaft just like Berbatov did, and really deserves to be a regular starter.

Posted

[quote][color=#990000] Monaco have signed Porto's midfield duo Joao Moutinho and James Rodriguez for a combined

Posted

[quote][color=#990000]Neymar: Barcelona to sign Brazil striker from Santos[/color]

Barcelona have agreed a deal to sign Brazil striker Neymar from Santos.

The 21-year-old will finalise a five-year-deal on Monday.

A Barcelona statement read: "FC Barcelona and Santos have agreed terms for Neymar. The 21-year old is one of the most promising footballers on the planet."

Neymar wrote on Instagram: "On Monday, I sign a contract with Barcelona. I want to thank the fans of Santos by these incredible nine years."

The statement in Portuguese added: "My feeling for the club and the fans will never change. Titles, goals, dribbling, celebrations and songs that fans created for me will be forever in my heart.

"It's a different moment for me. Sadness (farewell) and happiness (new challenge). May God bless me on my choices. I will always be in Santos!"

Neymar had been considering his future after Santos revealed they had accepted two offers for their star player, with Barcelona confirmed as one of the bidders and Real Madrid widely assumed to be the other.

His contract with Santos was due to expire at the end of next season.

Neymar will say goodbye to the Santos fans at Sunday's season-opening game against Flamengo before joining Barcelona after the Confederations Cup, which starts in Brazil on 15 June and finishes on 30 June.

"I want to have the opportunity to once again take the field and hear the crowd scream my name," added Neymar.

The signing ends years of speculation about which team would be the first to persuade the player to make the move to Europe. [/quote]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22671734

Posted

[quote][color=#990000]Radamel Falcao is set to have a medical with Monaco on Monday before moving to the Ligue 1 club for 60 million euros (

Posted

Hopefully Carroll signs for west ham, would be a very good squad player but he needs games and i don't think he will get enough at Liverpool

Posted

[quote name='Huw Berty Evans' timestamp='1369729847' post='595718398']
Hopefully Carroll signs for west ham, would be a very good squad player but he needs games and i don't think he will get enough at Liverpool
[/quote]

As a West Ham supporter, I feel the signing would be awesome, he became awesome near the end of the season

Posted

[quote name='Rappy' timestamp='1369770004' post='595719890']
As a West Ham supporter, I feel the signing would be awesome, he became awesome near the end of the season
[/quote]

He's perfect for West Ham, he did have a crackign end to the season, just needs to stay fit

Posted

[url="http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1462772/united-open-talks-sign-fabregas?cc=5739#"][b]Utd open talks with Barca over Fabregas[/b][/url]

Posted

[quote][b]Gareth Bale is close to being announced as reinforcement of Real Madrid. The Welsh ace, Tottenham star, must exchange the Premier League for La Liga return for a value between 60 and 70 million euros[/b].

Despite all the efforts that Tottenham have made ??to renew the contract with Gareth Bale, the Welsh should even leave the English club.

Higuain, Marcelo, Di Maria, Pepe, may even be included in the deal.[/quote]

Posted

I cant see Bale leaving this year, one more year then he'll go.. If he does, hopefully a nice handful of players will come our way too :)

Wouldnt mind seeing Pjanic head to Spurs missing that Modric/Van Der Vaart playmaker role, they desperately need a new striker or two aswell, Diamao needs to happen! sharpish!!

Posted

[quote name='Kriz' timestamp='1370092959' post='595728262']
I cant see Bale leaving this year, one more year then he'll go.. If he does, hopefully a nice handful of players will come our way too :)

Wouldnt mind seeing Pjanic head to Spurs missing that Modric/Van Der Vaart playmaker role, they desperately need a new striker or two aswell, Diamao needs to happen! sharpish!!
[/quote]

Linked with Damiao for ages now!

Posted

I know, too long! He's still only 23 though, Levy needs to start moving now otherwise we'll be stuck with the leftovers on deadline day again.

Posted

If gets

Posted

Bale will at least equal if not break the current transfer record

Posted

If Bale does move, i hope he moves to someone like Man Utd. I really don't want see him leave the Premier League.
Being an ex Saints youth/player, i am a big fan of his.

I also can't see him leaving this season. If he does it would be silly money.

Posted

[quote name='Lingwo' timestamp='1370188337' post='595730660']
If Bale does move, i hope he moves to someone like Man Utd. I really don't want see him leave the Premier League.
Being an ex Saints youth/player, i am a big fan of his.

I also can't see him leaving this season. If he does it would be silly money.
[/quote]

Yeah he fits Man Utd's playing style and if Saints has a sell of clause...

Posted

Yeh, even though he'd then rip Spurs apart, it was sad to see Ronaldo leave the premiership, i used to enjoy watching him week in week out, just didnt seem to keep up with the spanish league as much and obviously have missed out on a lot of amazing stuff! Same would go for Bale, batter Spurs or miss seeing him play? Hard choice.

Posted

[quote name='Kriz' timestamp='1370189212' post='595730714']
Yeh, even though he'd then rip Spurs apart, it was sad to see Ronaldo leave the premiership, i used to enjoy watching him week in week out, just didnt seem to keep up with the spanish league as much and obviously have missed out on a lot of amazing stuff! Same would go for Bale, batter Spurs or miss seeing him play? Hard choice.
[/quote]

I reckon it is worth the risk. Just hope he is injured on the day they play spurs.

Posted

Someone will definately need to go Charlie Adam on his ass

Posted

Last I heard from Telegraph today is

Posted

Too low!

Posted

[quote name='Rappy' timestamp='1370190354' post='595730796']
Last I heard from Telegraph today is

Posted

Thats cus Bale is much better ;)