muslim islam london uk united kingdon britain england extremism clash

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
137 replies to this topic

#1 Gerowen

Gerowen

Neowinian Senior

• 3,380 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 22:47

Protestors marching alongside Anjem Choudary, the famed Islamist extremist, clashed with Muslim protestors in London's Edgware Road earlier today.

A video filmed by CoelusMedia begins with Choudary addressing the camera discussing the incarceration of an unnamed individual. The original video upload was entitled, "Muslims fight Muslims on the streets of London during a Syrian demonstration on the Edgware Road".

Choudary, who is famous for leading the now proscribed "Islam4UK" group as well as several other splinter organisations, led a march today from Regents Park Mosque which was due to end at the Syrian Embassy. Protestors marched with hard-line Salafist placards and flags, many of which read, "Support Jund Al Sham".

Flag-wielding demonstrators can be seen in the video (below) hitting at something or someone with their flagpoles, while many run around and track down one man who is shown bloodied after the initial clashes.

The protestors were marching in opposition to Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad, who they are known to deplore for his Alawite religion. Protestors also took up the cause against Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Hezbollah chief Hasan Nasrallah, who they deem as "Enemies of Allah" for their Shi'ite Muslim backgrounds.

The protestors are thought to be hard-line Salafists, who have previously praised terrorism, called for shariah law in the UK, and regularly disturb ceremonies honouring British troops.

The Jund al Sham group that they were marching in support of is thought to be a relatively new a new Salafi jihadist group in Syria, which announced its formation in the Syrian city of Homs on December 23rd 2012.

At the beginning of the video, Choudary can be heard interupted in mid speech saying, "One second, one second. There's a fight taking place."

Police intervened in the scuffles, while several are thought to have been injured and can be seen bleeding in the video below.

Source and Video

#2 -Deleted-

-Deleted-

Neowinian

• 204 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 00:28

Is this more proof that it's the Muslims who are the problem....Not everyone else...They seem to seek out trouble and love the drama and havoc.

Sickening

#3 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:14

We need religions that practice peace like that. :(

#4 Windows Nashville

Windows Nashville

Neowinian

• 265 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:03

This is healthy multiculturalism in action.

#5 Torolol

Torolol

• 2,826 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:27

if those muslim like syrias that much, i hope UK govt would be willing to deport them to syria.

#6 Pam14160

Pam14160

Lee

• 2,300 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:45

This is about to become a hate feast. . .mods please shut down before it gets that far. . .Thank you in advance.

#7 FloatingFatMan

FloatingFatMan

Resident Fat Dude

• 15,382 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:40

^ Rather presumptuous of you, isn't it?

Anyway, it's about time Choudary was thrown out of the country. He's nothing but a hateful sack of crap that wants anyone not a muslim, dead.

#8 MikeChipshop

MikeChipshop

Miniman

• 6,595 posts
  • OS: Win 8, Win 7, Vista, OSX, iOS, Android, WP8 and various Linux distro's
  • Phone: HTC 8X / Nexus 5

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:55

Anyway, it's about time Choudary was thrown out of the country. He's nothing but a hateful sack of crap that wants anyone not a muslim, dead.

Exactly. I've had plenty of Muslim friends (being from the East End of London) and they've been great guys, however these fanatics have no place in the UK.

#9 Javik

Javik

Beware the tyrrany of those that wield power

• 5,885 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:57

I'm no racist by any means, but please just get the f*** out of my country. It's a privilege to live here, not a right, and I'd rather extend that privilege to people that love the UK and actually want to be here.

#10 Dutchie64

Dutchie64

Neowinian

• 998 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:00

same here, change UK for NL.....

#11 V9s

V9s

Neowinian

• 771 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:13

^ Rather presumptuous of you, isn't it?

Anjem Choudary is a stupid ****. I don't know how you guys tolerate his verbal diarrhea.

#12 MightyJordan

MightyJordan

Neowinian Senior

• 15,949 posts
  • Phone: Google Nexus 5 32GB

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:33

Is this more proof that it's the Muslims who are the problem....Not everyone else...They seem to seek out trouble and love the drama and havoc.

Sickening

You've clearly never heard of the English Defence League then...

#13 Mr Nom Nom's

Mr Nom Nom's

Neowinian Senior

• 2,394 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5S 'Space Grey' (64GB)

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:43

I'm no racist by any means, but please just get the f*** out of my country. It's a privilege to live here, not a right, and I'd rather extend that privilege to people that love the UK and actually want to be here.

Reminds me of a friend of mine who laughed at how easily trouble makers like Anjem Choudary get into the UK along with his family yet someone like me who has no criminal record, could easily line up a job tomorrow, a degree plus a diploma in IT found it difficult to immigrate to the UK. The question is when it comes to immigration isn't whether one is pro or anti but whether one is willing to differentiate between those who contribute to making the UK better and those who are nothing more than a burden and contribute nothing such as Anjem Choudary and Co.

#14 necroxd

necroxd

Neowinian

• 366 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 14:25

So we Americans have the WBC and you guys have these extremist. Guess every country has its nut jobs.

#15 vcfan

vcfan

POP POP RET

• 4,745 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 14:35

its your country as much as it is theirs.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!