Suits (Season 3)

Easy way to stay spoiler free: after an episode airs, if you haven't watched it, DON'T GO IN THE THREAD. Problem solved. (Y)

So what do you do if you wish to discuss matters of previous episodes/seasons or anything else related to the show? Please don't say "catch up with episodes first" :rolleyes:

Easy way to stay spoiler free: after an episode airs, if you haven't watched it, DON'T GO IN THE THREAD. Problem solved. (Y)

EXACTLY

So what do you do if you wish to discuss matters of previous episodes/seasons or anything else related to the show? Please don't say "catch up with episodes first" :rolleyes:

Sorry, but catch up with the episodes first. It really isn't difficult. If you're not caught up, chances are, what happened in previous episodes either doesn't matter anymore or the circumstances have changed and no one will care about that post anymore anyway.

Do you avoid social networks such as Twitter or Facebook after an episode has aired? If not, do you get angry at people discussing the episodes there? No spoiler tags on those sites.

Spoiler tags should be used for spoilers, once an episode airs, there are no spoilers. The episode itself negates the reason for a spoiler tag.

• Like 1

Sorry, but catch up with the episodes first. It really isn't difficult. If you're not caught up, chances are, what happened in previous episodes either doesn't matter anymore or the circumstances have changed and no one will care about that post anymore anyway.

Do you avoid social networks such as Twitter or Facebook after an episode has aired? If not, do you get angry at people discussing the episodes there? No spoiler tags on those sites.

Spoiler tags should be used for spoilers, once an episode airs, there are no spoilers. The episode itself negates the reason for a spoiler tag.

In terms of catching up, it is easier said than done, especially if your local broadcaster (not mine) is still airing season 2 or earlier. While what happened in previous episodes may not matter so much in the context of the latest stuff, people may still have questions about things that happened in the past. Let's not be so dismissive of that.

Knowing that Facebook/Twitter don't have spoiler tags, it is easy to avoid those portals. However, it is another story that a forum has spoiler tags and people do not feel it is necessary to use them. In that situation, it comes down to personal opinion as to whether they are appropriate.

Personally, I disagree that spoiler tags are only good for stuff that has not occurred yet. There should be a de facto "cooling down" period after which an episode of a TV show airs for the first time during which spoiler tags should be respected.

My thoughts perfectly summed up!

I use these threads to keep track of my favorite TV shows when they stop their breaks... And just read on through a bit, currently I'm 2 episodes behind because it passed me by and noticed this thread alive, go check. see its back on again. Would appreciate not to get spoilerd, it isn't hard to use the tags now is it?

I use these threads to keep track of my favorite TV shows when they stop their breaks... And just read on through a bit, currently I'm 2 episodes behind because it passed me by and noticed this thread alive, go check. see its back on again. Would appreciate not to get spoilerd, it isn't hard to use the tags now is it?

It's not hard, it's stupid. Have you noticed the last few pages of this thread (outside of this argument) are nothing but spoiler tags? It's absolutely ridiculous to see a thread where you have to click on the spoiler button to read almost every reply.

As previously said, if you don't want to see spoilers, stay out of the thread. Just the same as posts marked NSFW.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.pogdesign.co.uk/cat/ :)

I generally use www.tvmuse.eu myself. But I'm not on a constant focus on it. Last night I wanted to see this weeks episode, noticed I somehow forgot/skipped last weeks.

Spoilering sucks, it is little effort to put it in a spoiler tag in respect for others who don't have american television available and us even officially being a season behind.

But meh, USA equals the world right, just give a finger to the rest of em, their problem for being born there.

Wow the finale looks intense.

Fairly surprised that Mike hacked his way into the Bar.

Well it was not Mike himself, it was Harvey's contact who also got Mike's transcript into Harvard. The season finale sneak peek does suggest an intense ending with a hefty cliff-hanger. Just as well, since it will probably be only 3-4 months of waiting for season 4 to begin.

Well it was not Mike himself, it was Harvey's contact who also got Mike's transcript into Harvard. The season finale sneak peek does suggest an intense ending with a hefty cliff-hanger. Just as well, since it will probably be only 3-4 months of waiting for season 4 to begin.

Yes but he made the decision to request it.

Not a big fan of the season finale myself, they could have done better. That being said, it is an interesting twist on the 'suits' motif and I am looking forward to where they will take it.