• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16 AsherGZ

AsherGZ

Neowinian Senior

• 1,586 posts
  • Phone: Lumia 820, 520

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:12

Ever heard of the statement little knowledge is worse than none? These honor killings, which are condemned by the state, sadly do happen in rural Pakistan and has less to do with religion than prejudice. These people consider themselves separate from rest of the country, have their own government of sorts where a feudal lord acts as judge, jury and executioner as well as religious cleric but is mostly just an ignorant fool on a power trip who's still following his centuries old ideals and has taken half statements from the Quran out of context and twisted it for his own benefit. For them their land and honor comes before everything, even their women. Similar incidents have surfaced in rural India too because people there, although lower caste Hindus, have exactly the same mindset.

And oh the irony of you saying we treat our women as possessions. I won't say anything, just watch one of your pageants on youtube and read some of the comments. :rolleyes:

#17 Javik

Javik

Beware the tyrrany of those that wield power

• 5,887 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:32

Women in western countries are given freedom to think for themselves, women in Islam are told by the quran that the husband's opinion is there opinion and if they don't do what they're told they can be whipped or beaten

#18 SiCKX

SiCKX

Cannibal

• 1,261 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:42

Women can walk alone on the streets after midnight and no would would dare touch them.

Dude, are you on weed or something? You just said black is the same as white.
I'd behead you if I could for being such an ignorant ****. Women are not allowed to walk outside during the DAY even, without a male companion (brother/husband/dad), what is this fairy tale you live in? Every day there's a bombing in Pakistan, that alone is worse than these rapists, how dare you speak such lies and compare to New York? Your mind can't even comprehend the notion of FREEDOM, yet you run your mouth about stuff, manipulating whoever believes you and doesn't know the Holy Qu'Ran.

Stop being brainwashed if you're young... and if you're old, then please stay away from typing delusional propaganda.

#19 FloatingFatMan

FloatingFatMan

Resident Fat Dude

• 15,393 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:50

And oh the irony of you saying we treat our women as possessions. I won't say anything, just watch one of your pageants on youtube and read some of the comments. :rolleyes:

Personally, I don't watch those pageants as I think they're dumb; but the key point here is that those women CHOOSE to take part in them. They have that right because they're as free as men are in our society. We don't treat them as possessions at all.

#20 Azusa

Azusa

Neowinian Senior

• 10,000 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:06

I predict this thread makes it to at least page 8 before getting locked.

#21 Defiant

Defiant

Neowinian

• 55 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:23

For those that apologise for these men's behaviour I suggest you have a good read here http://www.dailymail...Will-blame.html and see if you still think the same after.

To those that think that not one group "of people" is to blame for this the answer is yes; only one group is to blame for it. Please don't be blind to what is happening. You need to educate people to iradicate issues that are in society. Be it homophobia or xenophobia. Those who see the world in rose tinted specticals need to take them off for a day or two.

And to those blaming religion - are these men examples of "good Muslims" you say? Read on "Aged 16, she fell pregnant by one of her abusers, and after her son was born the ruthless gang threatened to behead the boy unless she recruited younger girls into the same cycle of abuse." and "‘He said if I didn’t do what I was told he knew someone who would shoot me."

What makes it more worrying and something the press never seem to "say" due to PC issues is that it is getting more common in the UK and probably elsewhere - Muslim men show no respect for white young girls - is the placard that is being raised in the press by men like these - even the UK foreign secretary said that Asian - read Pakistani men were in groups grooming young girls for sex - and he was lambasted by PC groups for saying that. No one ever seems to want to hear this stuff - same with the abuse of young boys by the catholic church - Christ what's up with these people? Church was meant to be a safe place to go if you felt vulnerable ... from what is happening it is the last place you want to go ...

As a father it makes me sad to think that my daughter will grow up in a world where men like this exist - it pleases me however to note that I have a very unforgiving nature and I am proud my boys are as unforgiving as myself when it comes to things like this.

Death to the unworthy I say.

Makes me sad that in this day and age I have to put in words what I see and what I see I don't like. Just my 10p worth on a very emotive subject.

#22 Coagulated

Coagulated

Neowinian

• 479 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:53

For those that apologise for these men's behaviour I suggest you have a good read here http://www.dailymail...Will-blame.html and see if you still think the same after.

I don't think anyone has apologised for this behaviour, but you're citing The Daily Mail as a reference?!

#23 Defiant

Defiant

Neowinian

• 55 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:30

No; it was the nearest "linkable to" article that had the quotes I was looking for relating to the OP story. As for a reference there is a very good paper written by an ex home secatary that highlights the issue. Along with local MPs from and around your neck of the woods which enforce the point I was making rather than validate it.

News for news sake does not appeal. I was after the statements from court - the DM had those ;/ ..then again so did the Sun - and I would be pushing my luck quoting that!

#24 Javik

Javik

Beware the tyrrany of those that wield power

• 5,887 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 21:50

Almost all honour killings are done over here by Muslims as well. The whole "it's the culture" thing doesn't wash with me. The quran might not explicitly order honour killings but what it does do is create a mindset, a mindset in which any kind of depravity is acceptable if you think you're carrying out God's will. And let's face it in general Muslims are the most fanatical religious followers on the balance of things.

Hell the very guy protesting against our "intolerance" in this thread admitted his friends hit people just for using the word "extremist". Couldn't think of a more perfect advertisement for Islamic values than that.

#25 Stoffel

Stoffel

Being on the ocean is cooler then being in front of a Computer

• 1,897 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 22:03

Maybe it's not a bad idea for western countries to include sharia law for their Muslim citizens.
They steal, we chop of their hand, they rape, we stone them,..... or whatever this sharia law states (i'm not sure about the details)
These people just mock our justice system, maybe they will respect their own a bit more.

#26 -Deleted-

-Deleted-

Neowinian

• 204 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 22:07

And Islam strikes again. Something needs to be done about this quick, i can see Civil war breaking out in the UK within 10 years if this doesn't stop, We already have "muslim run" areas in the UK and it sickens me.

At no point could i go over to a muslim run country and have the freedoms/human rights that these idiots get, Yet this same glorious country that gives everyone free money/houses should change to be like the ****ed up shithole your family came from,

Unfortunately Muslims are forcing English peoples hand, If you want war you'll get war and i can promise one thing.. I'll be going down ****ing swinging.

Before i get attacked for "racism/religous hate"...I have plenty of friends from all backgrounds, but in my experience Muslims are the most sneaky, underhanded, backstabbing, rude and self righteous people out there....

Muslims, Take a page from the Sikhs book, They came tot he uk, they changed their ways, they respect our laws, they fight alongside us, they call themselves English and they certainly dont group rape young English girls.

#27 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:21

It seems strange that most of these stories involve Muslims or me of the Middle Eastern descent, or is it just media bias?

#28 suprNOVA

suprNOVA

devSquad

• 816 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note III

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:08

Another Muslim gang raping young girls. Surprise, surprise! We should really take more care handling visa applications from Islamic countries.

We already have our own problems with chavs and the like, so why import more problems? I agree with the above poster, ship them out of our country. Families included.

Hell yeah get them out of the country, but what does being Muslim have anything to do with it? I could have easily pictured a Christian or as a matter of fact any other person.