Forum semi-broken in Chrome 29 dev

I have only started experiencing this with the 29 update, no previous updates, however, what I have noticed at least with my experience anyway is that it only happens when i go to a different page within a thread, it never happens on the first load of a thread and it never happens outside of the thread pages.

both on Windows 7 and 8 now.

Happens to me in every possible way you can think about, from when i post a topic and it takes me to the topic i posted to when i move between pages.

looks like they are working on it, hopefully the next update will fix the issue. i have started to notice it happening more and more on different sites i visit.

looks like they are working on it, hopefully the next update will fix the issue. i have started to notice it happening more and more on different sites i visit.

Unfortunately me too. It's like spreading to more and more places i visit..... :argh:

Unfortunately me too. It's like spreading to more and more places i visit..... :argh:

Looks like the issue has been fixed in the latest build 1530.2 :)

Looks like the issue has been fixed in the latest build 1530.2 :)

What latest build? I dont see an update yet.....

What latest build? I dont see an update yet.....

It will come soon :) It has only just been pushed to the Canary channel, the dev channel will get it soon after.

It will come soon :) It has only just been pushed to the Canary channel, the dev channel will get it soon after.

I really hope the update will come soon........ :/

I really hope the update will come soon........ :/

Same it is bloody annoying.

I have a certain website that shows this bug EVERY single time without fail, even after a force refresh and it does it with the latest dev build.

The Canary build was also doing the same EVERY time on this website, after the update it now renders perfectly, so they have found the bug and squashed it :) I don't know how long it usually takes for the update to roll through to the dev channel though.

Same it is bloody annoying.

I have a certain website that shows this bug EVERY single time without fail, even after a force refresh and it does it with the latest dev build.

The Canary build was also doing the same EVERY time on this website, after the update it now renders perfectly, so they have found the bug and squashed it :) I don't know how long it usually takes for the update to roll through to the dev channel though.

Well, at least there is a fix to the problem. It's good news..... Now let's hope it will be released in a matter of days, not longer.

O.k, upgraded to 29.0.1530.2 and it looks like the problem is fixed :D :D

Now i wont have to :argh: anymore :rofl: