36 replies to this topic

#16 SirEvan

SirEvan

Neowinian Senior

• 3,397 posts
  • Phone: HTC One (AT&T)

Posted 04 June 2013 - 00:49

I EXPECT IT OFF TERORISTS.

you might want to slow down there so that you can proof your posts..as in, fix your spelling and maybe check that your CAPSLOCK isn't stuck in the "ON" position.

#17 Sylar0

Sylar0

Neowinian

• 1,353 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 00:49

Given your replies in this thread, it's a good thing I don't make sensational generalizations like you or I'd have issues with the UK.

Nice try I hate my country id love to discuss it with you sometime over a flag burning.

Someone.. give this person a couple Xanax.... (Hint hint) I said common sense was in order... :huh:

Posted Image

Nice try out country doesn't drug by brand name.

#18 chrisj1968

chrisj1968

copyrighted!! ©

• 4,318 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 00:56

to the OP: history has shown people, let alone parents making some drastic and seriously screwed up decisions. but you can't blame religion for one person who makes a SERIOUS error in judgement.

#19 adrynalyne

adrynalyne

Neowinian Senior

• 2,917 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:10

To chime in a little here, it isn't just religion that was a problem here. I know plenty of people who have performed exorcisms and such. None of them involved beating an adult, much less a toddler.

Unstable people and religion are a bad mixture.

#20 Sylar0

Sylar0

Neowinian

• 1,353 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:16

To chime in a little here, it isn't just religion that was a problem here. I know plenty of people who have performed exorcisms and such. None of them involved beating an adult, much less a toddler.

Unstable people and religion are a bad mixture.

Misses the point exorcism is false, I wouldn't even talk to someone who believed in it.

#21 adrynalyne

adrynalyne

Neowinian Senior

• 2,917 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:20

Misses the point exorcism is false, I wouldn't even talk to someone who believed in it.

No, you missed the point in me saying that people who do exorcisms DO NOT kill children or beat people. It doesn't matter what you believe to be fake or real, it is not the reason for the death.

The dude was unstable.

#22 +techbeck

techbeck

It's not that I am lazy, it's that I just don't care

• 19,430 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:27

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BAN ALL RELIGION JAIL HIM FOR HIS LIFE TIME! DISGUSTING AND ALL OVER HIS IMAGAINRY RELIGION ****ING RUBBISH, ATHEISM PREVILS!

PS I dare a mod to censor this comment a girl is dead for non-gods sake.

So all religion is bad now because of this wacko. Yup, makes sense.... /s

Relax dude. Be upset at this guy but 9 times out of 10,religious people are sane. This guy had something wrong with him. And why does the guy have to be religious. Probably just a wack job and this girl was doomed since she was born. Could just be a guy who saw a movie and had no religious faith at all. Mental illness effects people in different ways.

#23 Anibal P

Anibal P

Neowinian

• 4,366 posts
  • Phone: Android

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:29

Relax dude. Be upset at this guy but 9 times out of 10,religious people are sane. This guy had something wrong with him.

He's a prefect example of the new militant atheists, agree with them or be branded, almost as bad as Muslims lately, almost.

As for the guy, good, hope he has fun in prison once the inmates find out what he did !!

#24 Sylar0

Sylar0

Neowinian

• 1,353 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:40

No, you missed the point in me saying that people who do exorcisms DO NOT kill children or beat people. It doesn't matter what you believe to be fake or real, it is not the reason for the death.

The dude was unstable.

I accept that but I didn't miss the point you miss understood the implied DANGER of any person who does an exorcism.

Relax dude. Be upset at this guy but 9 times out of 10,religious people are sane. This guy had something wrong with him. And why does the guy have to be religious. Probably just a wack job and this girl was doomed since she was born. Could just be a guy who saw a movie and had no religious faith at all. Mental illness effects people in different ways.

I wish, sane in this context but sane over all I doubt religion is faith is belief without evidence belief without evidence is crazy. Strength Through Unity, Unity Through Non-Faith V for Vendetta Earth Prevails! Okay im done with my expression of my point of view at this serious matter tonight my the girl RIP and the Dad rot in jail and you all consider the place in America of religion. Peace.

#25 Marshall

Marshall

▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅

• 12,869 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:42

Thread Cleaned

Once again, keep it civil please.

#26 adrynalyne

adrynalyne

Neowinian Senior

• 2,917 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:44

I accept that but I didn't miss the point you miss understood the implied DANGER of any person who does an exorcism.

I wish, sane in this context but sane over all I doubt religion is faith is belief without evidence belief without evidence is crazy. Strength Through Unity, Unity Through Non-Faith V for Vendetta Earth Prevails! Okay im done with my expression of my point of view at this serious matter tonight my the girl RIP and the Dad rot in jail and you all consider the place in America of religion. Peace.

Implied danger?

Do you even know what you are talking about? What implied danger would there be? Some crazy yelling and hoopla?

Maybe some reading of scripture, or flinging of water?

Scary stuff.

#27 Sylar0

Sylar0

Neowinian

• 1,353 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:46

Implied danger?

Do you even know what you are talking about? What implied danger would there be? Some crazy yelling and hoopla?

My final comment tonight, the danger of having a child believe in things that DO NOT EXIST.

#28 adrynalyne

adrynalyne

Neowinian Senior

• 2,917 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:47

My final comment tonight, the danger of having a child believe in things that DO NOT EXIST.

Yes, because the danger of that child believing in an exorcism forced her father to kill her.

/s

#29 Sylar0

Sylar0

Neowinian

• 1,353 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:48

Yes, because the danger of that child believing in an exorcism forced her father to kill her.

/s

Not what I said mod punish him for misrepresenting me in such a manner!

#30 FloatingFatMan

FloatingFatMan

Resident Fat Dude

• 16,056 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:58

to the OP: history has shown people, let alone parents making some drastic and seriously screwed up decisions. but you can't blame religion for one person who makes a SERIOUS error in judgement.

In this particular instance, yes you flamin' well can.