Everybody's different. 

I dream every single night, several times a night too. Sometimes I might have a rare nightmare. "I always have a head ache."

You're right to go see a doctor, because dreams DO cause head aches for some people.

No they do not.  If you're getting chronic headaches, you have some other problem; go get it fixed.

No they do not.  If you're getting chronic headaches, you have some other problem; go get it fixed.

We'll just have to leave it at we disagree. You're right again though the problem does need to be fixed, if you're getting head aches during sleep, that does need to be solved right away. 

I hope not. Do you take anything natural to prevent brain tumors or head aches while dreaming every night?

I take a small dose of reality before I go to bed.  It helps stave off the dream demons and government from getting in my head before I wake up.

I take a small dose of reality before I go to bed.  It helps stave off the dream demons and government from getting in my head before I wake up.

Yeah, I suggest prayer, and a good Doctor.

Ooch 

You're right to go see a doctor, because dreams DO cause head aches for some people.

I honestly have never heard of that. I get a headache sometimes when I sleep too much or too hard, but never from a dream.

I honestly have never heard of that. I get a headache sometimes when I sleep too much or too hard, but never from a dream.

It happens. The head aches get worse after a very intense dream. Usually when ever you can remember everything about them.

Of course you've never heard of that.  That's because it's nonsense and doesn't happen.

There is no frequency. Every brain is programmed different. There is no single unifying algorithm that we all share. While we all have thoughts on the same "frequency," it is all basically encrypted and every single brain has its own way of encoding and decoding it. In order for it to work on even a single person, you would have to sit them down, tell them to think about a word such as dog. You would record the brain activity. Tell them to think about it again. Compare the common parts, and keep doing that over and over until you get a fairly good wave pattern for the word dog. Now you know when the person is thinking dog...and that's it. No other thoughts, no other words. Just dog. It would take more computer power that exists on the planet to do what he is claiming is happening now and he was claiming this has been happening for decades. Those are irrefutable facts which he keeps ignoring.

I figured your name was something retarded like mary kay wizard or something stupid like that. Didn't say it because it has nothing to do with the subject we are talking about just like you bringing up tobacco.

You are focusing on the wrong parts of how this works. There is two areas where each persons brain is identical: each and every persons neurons are identical. They function and, send signals the same as the next persons. Finally, the signals they generate and methods of communication and receiving signals, are identical. A person may only have a unique set of memories and experiences in life, and the layout of the developed brain is slightly unique between each person. But, still, a brain computer interface for one person, is the same for the next. It is merely how the information is interpreted that it is found to be different, but each and every person does share all that in common too: we know that each person has a visual cortex, an audio cortex, nerves and brain regions that are connected to specific areas of the body, and thus always control and run certain functions in the brain and body. All a computer interface needs to do is study how the brain functions to determine which region these things are occurring in that particular person, then the images, thoughts, and emotions can be readily and quickly monitored and extracted. There is already generic BCIs being sold and used in the public today, and it takes very little amount of training to get it to fully recognize each user individually (how about those BCIs for controlling computer software/games?). There is literally nothing to it when it comes to the BCI learning how to read the thoughts of a person.

Also, think about this: the areas of your brain that process certain activity, the activity in those areas is organized, stored and processed with the traits of the activity that is occurring. for example, look at how fMRI is used to extract video: certain types are able to monitor the shapes of the neurons activity, as blood flow occurs, it actually has the pattern of whatever image you're seeing. this means that, the activity in the mind, is not really stored in a unique way, it is processed in a generic manner in every person that is not unique between different people. it is just not a complex task to read the mind, once the hardware and software to do it is designed and operational. that is what is complex, the sophistication of designing a machine from start to finish that actually works. which people in the public realm, even most medical and academic researchers completely lack. the military and government though, they have been designing complex systems from scratch since the beginning. they are the only entities on earth with complex technologies that go beyond simple consumerist technologies - I do not see academics or public companies designing technology that rivals the governments, and the governments are the only ones that design it for functionality, and they will do it even if they will only lose money. public companies and schools tend to only get the funding to do something if it will make somebody money, and it can be sold in the market place. that is the reason this isn't big time in the consumerist realm, and there is hardly any public research about it.

You really should do some research before talking again. The signals our neurons send are not identical. Each and everyone has unique patterns to how it is connected to the neuron next to it. Our brains are so unique, in fact, that if you were to cut half of a persons brain out at a young age before they fully develop, they still have a chance of growing up perfectly normal without any brain dysfunction. The general BCIs sold to the public don't read your thoughts. They see a pattern and you tell them what to do when it sees the pattern. That's it. Nothing more to it. It isn't learning. It isn't reading your thoughts. It is simply being programmed. If it tells you to focus on opening a virtual door and you think of a dog the entire time, every time you want to open that virtual door, you think of dog. You really have no grasp of the technology that you are talking about, let alone understand how the brain works. You can't scan every single brain and instantly know what the person is thinking. You can't even figure out what they are thinking unless you ask them and then use the response to try and get some basic pattern recognition going.

You are grasping at straws at this point. Nothing you have said can be scientifically backed up and most of it has been scientifically disproven. Scientific fact, you can't read everyone's minds with the same program because the signals are 100% different and unique to every person. You say I am focusing on the wrong part but the fact is, as long as everyone's minds is hardwired differently(the connections between neurons) what you are saying is impossible still.

You really should do some research before talking again. The signals our neurons send are not identical. Each and everyone has unique patterns to how it is connected to the neuron next to it. Our brains are so unique, in fact, that if you were to cut half of a persons brain out at a young age before they fully develop, they still have a chance of growing up perfectly normal without any brain dysfunction. The general BCIs sold to the public don't read your thoughts. They see a pattern and you tell them what to do when it sees the pattern. That's it. Nothing more to it. It isn't learning. It isn't reading your thoughts. It is simply being programmed. If it tells you to focus on opening a virtual door and you think of a dog the entire time, every time you want to open that virtual door, you think of dog. You really have no grasp of the technology that you are talking about, let alone understand how the brain works. You can't scan every single brain and instantly know what the person is thinking. You can't even figure out what they are thinking unless you ask them and then use the response to try and get some basic pattern recognition going.

You are grasping at straws at this point. Nothing you have said can be scientifically backed up and most of it has been scientifically disproven. Scientific fact, you can't read everyone's minds with the same program because the signals are 100% different and unique to every person. You say I am focusing on the wrong part but the fact is, as long as everyone's minds is hardwired differently(the connections between neurons) what you are saying is impossible still.

yes they are. the electrical activity between neurons is identical between every person, neurons are not unique, everyone shares the same DNA, at best there are injuries and defects, but they all function the same way. you are the one who needs to do the research. matter is matter, electrical activity is electrical activity. so are electromagnetic fields, which are formed from electrical activity, furthermore, neurotransmitters, as I said before, travel a path that is created by the electromagnetic waves, which dictate the messages and how the transmitters move between cells.

yes they are. the electrical activity between neurons is identical between every person, neurons are not unique, everyone shares the same DNA, at best there are injuries and defects, but they all function the same way. you are the one who needs to do the research. matter is matter, electrical activity is electrical activity. so are electromagnetic fields, which are formed from electrical activity, furthermore, neurotransmitters, as I said before, travel a path that is created by the electromagnetic waves, which dictate the messages and how the transmitters move between cells.

And once again, science says you are wrong. Each neuron has a unique number of ever changing connections to other neurons. Try again. Actually, don't. You are just embarrassing yourself now. At first you were vague making it harder to disprove you but now an 8th grader with a basic understand of anatomy can disprove you.

http://psychology.about.com/od/memory/ss/ten-facts-about-memory_9.htm

In some DUE time. For now all we could do is have faith.

Ooch

That's called a cop out, you basically pulled what you said out of your ass.

Of course you've never heard of that.  That's because it's nonsense and doesn't happen.

Maybe he has some resistance to remembering his dreams and the more he tries the more resistance he encounters, hence the headaches.

You are focusing on the wrong parts of how this works. There is two areas where each persons brain is identical: each and every persons neurons are identical. They function and, send signals the same as the next persons. Finally, the signals they generate and methods of communication and receiving signals, are identical. 

Stopped reading there.  OP, you don't have a clue what you're blathering about.  Before you try to convince people of your lunacy, actually learn a little about biology.

Stopped reading there.  OP, you don't have a clue what you're blathering about.  Before you try to convince people of your lunacy, actually learn a little about biology.

Oh trust me.  I am convinced of his lunacy without him knowing about biology :D

Oh trust me.  I am convinced of his lunacy without him knowing about biology :D

One thing I do know for sure, he and I definitely have different neurons. He has 1, I have trillions. :p

One thing I do know for sure, he and I definitely have different neurons. He has 1, I have trillions. :p

...and an overworked neuron it is, considering he is sharing with mkwzrd1260.

That's called a cop out, you basically pulled what you said out of your ass.

So you're a liar then. 

No, it's the truth. Getting sleep head aches or anything cured takes time, and is why I stated, "In some Due time." & For now, until that happens all we can do is have faith. Words aren't nothing, you just have to listen to them and be good. 

...and an overworked neuron it is, considering he is sharing with mkwzrd1260.

A lot of dreams, or overworked neurons during sleep at night is right. It can hurt.