PlayStation's E3 Press Conference Tonight at 6PM Pacific/9PM Eastern

In case you forgot because of all of the Xbox E3 coverage. Sony's Playstation E3 conference will be tonight at 6PM pacific time and 9PM eastern time.

You can watch it tonight at:

http://www.ustream.tv/ps4

and at

http://blog.us.playstation.com/

post-455563-0-06818500-1370890839.jpg

Sony has a huge opportunity here. They need to take advantage of the current cloud of negativity with Xbox One but for some reason I don't feel they will.

If they price at $499, I'm getting sitting this gen out.

That said, I would pay $599 if they bundled a Vita and a year of PS+.

If they price at $499, I'm getting sitting this gen out.

That said, I would pay $599 if they bundled a Vita and a year of PS+.

That's actually not a bad idea, but they would have to definitely do that as a separate package offering.

If Sony can hit the $399 price mark, I will be buying it on day one. This goes extremely against the grain of how I make my purchases and my general standpoint on early adopters. It would be a damn good price though, but there are plenty of factors to take in including but not limited to how well this bodes for the general consumers. If it involves many of the "features" the Xbox One has, you can forget it.

Be cautious peeps! As for the conference, I'll be at work sadly. Will have to wait to hear about what all goes down when I get home. :(

About 1 Hour to the Sony Playstation conference! Spike TV is for some reason not airing it

Watch it here

http://www.ustream.tv/ps4

Gotta show Dodgeball reuns, my man. 2004 Ben Stiller movies > PS4 showcase for eyeballs. We all know that the best time for a console release, as far as ratings, is while everyone who will be paying for it is at work.

Sony's running late. Shocker. Guess they're doing a soundcheck.

It'd be awesome if Jack comes out with a t-shirt that says #PS4NoDRM

Are they showing it on Playstation 3 Network or no?

Pretty sure they're showing it in Home. I'm watching the GameTrailers feed

Did this not start at 9? 9:12 here for me and nothing yet on ustream

they just finished the pre-show about 10 min ago or so. so the conference is just running quite late

Arrgh this crappy ustream stream, anyone else getting constant buffering?

i was, ended up switching down to med quality to counteract it. it's mostly worked

HERE IT IS!

post-455563-0-92544500-1370914854.jpg

post-455563-0-38549900-1370914856.jpg

PS3 lineup looks lot better than 360 lineup for the end of the year i must say. I'm almost tempted to sell my 360 and buy a PS3 for the summer and fall.

Is Beyond 2 souls PS3 exclusive or they'll make it for PS4 too looks like a great game to me.