7 Ways to Avoid the NSA's Eavesdropping

None of those would stop the NSA from finding out where when and what you've been upto 

1: they can and will forward any snail mail to their address open and read it (if they suspect you of any wrong doing)

2: It is possible to find out what you've typed by reading the ribbon on the type writer ( whether it's a material or plastic ribbon)

3: You still have to store negatives which can be scanned and returned to where you hid them

4: The use of an Lazar microphone pointed at your window soon counteracts the use of HAM radio by picking up the sound vibrations (the only way this would work is if you built a sound proof room)

5: Seriously really win95 probably one of the most easily hackable or infectable OS's out there ( chuck on a Key logger and a wireless dongle and have it send everything once an hour to an waiting laptop or SFP located in you ceiling while you were out)

6: And you really think using a punch card system is secure how so (unless you've devised an encryption method unknown or uncrackable  by the NSA ( highly unlikely)) 

7: What will you do when the put rFIDs in books and connect them to an camera which uses face recognition software and monitor books of a certain nature

Remind me why I care again?

you shouldn't, but yet you are trolling this thread which apparently you don't care about so again why are you even in here? nothing but a troll.

you shouldn't, but yet you are trolling this thread which apparently you don't care about so again why are you even in here? nothing but a troll.

If you had read the thread, which clearly you haven't, you would understand that I am not a troll.  I am here with an opposing argument to yours.  I'm assuming you're bias in this argument due to your desire to have a go at me, rather than arguing your valid opinion for the better of the discussion.

As I stated earlier.  If you are not doing anything illegal, what are you worried about?  Why is your information so sacred that the top officials in that country can't monitor it for the better of the security of the nation.  What exactly am I missing?  If it's conspiracy theories, I'm not interested.  Living outside of the country mentioned, I'm very interested in what you actually think.

The only reasons are privacy.  Fine, that's a great reason.  And the very reason why any information collected is not put on public display. 

We should have a 1 day of no internet use to protest the NSA storing people's data. I am certain they have stuff stored from me and countless others. I have heard they're not evening catching alot of people with the prism program.

:rolleyes: Like those "protests" do anything.

Oh, by the way, you seem to be trying to stir up the public so you are definitely being monitored now.  :laugh:

I don't get it. Is this funny because Win 95 being online is no big deal? Am I missing something?

I'm pretty sure the NT Kernal in 95 doesn't support Ethernet so it'll be using older technologies like Token Ring. The first NT Kernal to support Ethernet was with 2000 right?

Regarding the PRISM program, if it's set up like I can imagine it is, it'll be some big boxes sat beside some big fiber what literally will fish through all the internet traffic and look for keywords, certain algorithms etc. It won't bat an eye lid at 99.5% of the internet traffic. They still can't look at your data for example if its ran through SSL, so they wont be seeing your card details/secure logins.

Encryption is the way to go! If you encrypt all of your files directly on your computer, no one can get to them but you! 

• 2 weeks later...