Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

19 posts in this topic

Posted

With the new version of store available trough leaked versions of Blue, Winbeta managed to get their hands on a couple of screenshots of new Xbox Music app. It's in the store, but cannot be downloaded yet.

I think it actually looks usable now, this could actually be THE update we were all waiting for :) Looking forward to 26th of June.

Check it out:

Source: http://www.winbeta.org/news/windows-81-preview-receive-overhauled-xbox-music-app

post-453705-0-38804500-1371345026.jpg

post-453705-0-64558100-1371345032.jpg

post-453705-0-09097800-1371345040.jpg

Posted

Please implement all Zune features so I can use p on my tablet.

Posted

Looking sexy

Posted

looks incredibly basic - lightyears behind the competition. cant believe thats all MS throws into the arena...

Posted

looks incredibly basic - lightyears behind the competition. cant believe thats all MS throws into the arena...

Never judge a book by its cover.

1 person likes this

Posted

Never judge a book by its cover.

i wish you were right in this case ..

Posted

This is a preview and there are about six months between now and release. Stop judging based on leaked pre-preview screenshots.

Posted

It would look more professional if they went with a light color scheme, like the Zune software.

Posted

Maybe

It would look more professional if they went with a light color scheme, like the Zune software.

I think it's going with the Xbox One dark theme.

Posted

Wow! A handful of screenshots of pre-release software! I'm going to form a complete opinion about the application from this alone!

Is what a severely brain damaged person would say.

Posted

This is a preview and there are about six months between now and release. Stop judging based on leaked pre-preview screenshots.

Let people have their fun, they have nothing else to judge off at the moment. Besides, it's all personal interpretation. From what I see in the shots, it will easily be more usable than what exists now for searching and adding results to playlists, at least from those shots. Will need to see the right-click context menu for selected songs.

Posted

It's MILES ahead of what the current one is.... looks great (so far)... but needs a lot more.

Also, I really hope we can sync to devices from WITHIN the app! and be able to sort by what's synced and not, and by 'heart' ratings (like Zune used to allow). Currently, the heart ratings on WP8 Xbox Music are pointless since they don't do anything anymore... whereas with Zune they were useful.

Posted

Better but you're not done yet Microsoft. Still looks half baked.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm more curious about the phone version.

Posted

I'm liking the new xbone color scheme. That's going to look good on a tablet.

Posted

People said that about the preview version in Windows 8 Consumer Preview too, and look what MS released... :p

Posted

People said that about the preview version in Windows 8 Consumer Preview too, and look what MS released... :p

Considering the CP was crap compared to release, I think that's still valid.

Posted

Why they used bold fonts for title? I like thin fonts better.

Posted

yeah microsoft is famous for adding tons of features and contect from pre-release to release versions...