13 posts in this topic

Posted

LOS ANGELES

Posted

and here i thought they had to have all sorts of stringent testing before they were allowed to "Perform"

Posted

and here i thought they had to have all sorts of stringent testing before they were allowed to "Perform"

They do. But if the talent alters/fakes the test, then shit like this happens.

Posted

Deserves more - those screenings are only as good as the performers compliance.
1 person likes this

Posted

Wonder who he got it from ...

Posted

Deserves more - those screenings are only as good as the performers compliance.

I think so too. He got off very light.

Posted

Probably from handling his pet turtle and not washing his hands afterward.

Posted

One has to wonder how the first person contracted this disease since it's primarily contracted from human sexual contact. What's amazing is that there had to have been a continuous unbroken chain of transmission from the first person that contracted it centuries ago all the way up to the present.

Posted

I don't think so. These guys can last forever and often require manual assistance at the end.

Posted

This may be why ...

Neither woman contracted syphilis, the city attorney's office said.

Posted

"I did not go out there and try to f***ing intentionally get anybody infected. From my heart man, up to God, I thought it was something that was just a skin rash. I went out and bought some damn Carmex lotion (it's an everyday hydrating lotion), I put it on [my penis] and I thought it made it look better. That coupled with things going on with my hands, little brown spots or whatever, I looked things up on the internet and I'm telling you, only thing that came up was a vitamin deficiency and that I need more vitamins. I went out and bought vitamins and Carmex.

Syphilis is called the great imitator it supposedly looks like other diseases, problems, symptoms and it's never related to just a std. 20 years in this business and only STD's I was aware of is gonorrhea and chlamydia.

You gotta understand that when I worked with that girl I had a FRESH test. NOTHING came back saying, hey you need to go to the doctor, get a checkup, a shot, not a single damn thing. I used the lotion and it made it look better."

"In hindsight, I wish I did it way differently but I DID NOT KNOW and I wanna make that very clear. By the time my doctor's appointment came around, back on July 11th or so, he was like 'your symptoms look like it could be syphilis.' First time I ever heard that word. The doctor said it's easy, it's a simple fix (shot in the rear), a simple bacteria, look it up, syphilis is non contagious 24 hours after that shot. The medicines worked because not a single person I worked with before, during, or after that shoot was infected and that's the truth, that's the bottom f***ing line."

Posted

"...that's the bottom f***ing line."

Cause Stone Cold said so. ::Smashes beer cans, and drinks them::

2 people like this