Photo

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16 Uplift

Uplift

Just below average Joe

• 5,916 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 18:55

I'm not surprised, it's cool to bash Apple and even cooler not to bash Samsung so it looks like you are not conforming to the iSheep.

#17 vcfan

vcfan

POP POP RET

• 4,519 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 19:00

Hilarious.  Yup, trolls are extremely vocal on the Internet.  That's all that this study basically states.

its been proven time and time again,internet commentators don't represent what happens in reality. people can do their little childish reddit or twitter campaigns, but the rest of the world doesn't operate like that.

#18 Hardcore Til I Die

Hardcore Til I Die

Neowinian Senior

• 3,205 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 19:04

Without trying to sound too fanboyish and making excuses, this could be because people use the iPhone more.. there have been studies in the past that suggest the majority of mobile web browsing and app downloads come from the iPhone rather than, say, Android. 

#19 efjay

efjay

Neowinian

• 963 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 19:28

Hasnt Samsung sold more galaxies than the Iphone 5? Either 3 or 4 but I'm sure I read apple does not have the best selling smartphone title anymore.

#20 Hardcore Til I Die

Hardcore Til I Die

Neowinian Senior

• 3,205 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 19:51

Hasnt Samsung sold more galaxies than the Iphone 5? Either 3 or 4 but I'm sure I read apple does not have the best selling smartphone title anymore.

I mean that people *use* iPhones more.. not just buy them. 

#21 Shadrack

Shadrack

Neowinian Senior

• 14,842 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 21:52

More galaxies than the iPhone 5, sure.  But not more Galaxy S4 handsets than the iPhone 5.  Source: http://www.theverge....llion-shipments

Apple still has the single best selling handset, but its pretty marginal these days.

#22 Melfster

Melfster

Neowinian Senior

• 1,545 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 22:01

A friend mine went with S3 over S4 I don't really think S4 is best phone on the market right now.  A lot reviewers like the HTC one. I really don't think iphone 5 is that bad I like it also.

#23 vetsanctified

sanctified

A promise to myself: to be harder, to not care, to be cool.

• 20,554 posts
  • Phone: ..

Posted 05 July 2013 - 22:09

It's hated because now it's cool to hate on Apple. It's not a perfect phone, but far from hateable. In the other hand the Galaxy is the trendy phone of the moment.

People are doing exactly what they accuse Apple users of: following trends

#24 Avi Patel

Avi Patel

Neowinian

• 197 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 22:58

so glad i bought a lumia 920.  

#25 +-T-

-T-

Trapmaster

• 2,385 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 23:03

Oh not for me. It is by far the best phone I've ever had. I had a personal 3GS before, and I've had 3 different Android at the different companies where I've worked and hated them all. My 3GS with iOS6 wasn't even useable anymore. Now I don't even have the time to completely tap an application on my iPhone 5 and it's already opened.

You do realise that it loads a picture of the application in it's last state for a second or two, before the app is usable, to give the impression of speed, right?

I get that perhaps my iPhone is a dodgy model, which is why I had it swapped in store, with the same results, in fact just googling iPhone 5 wifi problems gives a link to a massive thread on apples own forums indicating it's a common issue.

I stand by my statement, my 4S was better than this piece of crap

#26 Dinggus

Dinggus

Neowinian Senior

• 2,543 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 23:18

I've always been a happy iPhone user.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!