official

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#61 Nagisan

Nagisan

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:36

Is any of the Saints Row The Third DLC really worth the price? Most of it looks like cars and cloths and weapons, which I don't think would really add much to the experience.....although it does seem you can add all the DLC to the cart right now for $3.49, which means if Saints Row 3 is in the next Community Choice, it will be $5 for the game and $3.49 for all the DLC, making it cheaper than the current bundle which is something like $12.99 for all of it.

That being said, Saints Row 3 for the next community choice!

#62 Matrix XII

Matrix XII

System F

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:50

Just saw that!  *Purchased*

Just downloaded Torchlight 2, it's awesome! 

Hadn't even heard of it until now.

#63 firey

firey

F͎̗͉͎͈͑͡ȉ͎̣̐́ṙ͖̺͕͙̓̌è̤̞͉̟̲͇̍̍̾̓ͥͅy͓̍̎̌̏̒

• Tech Issues Solved: 8
  • Phone: Android (4.4.2)

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:52

Just downloaded Torchlight 2, it's awesome! 

Hadn't even heard of it until now.

I heard about it back when it was in development, but I had pre-ordered d3 so I skipped it.  But d3 was kind of a let down so I decided to check out TL2.  Got the free copy of TL from gog when it did it's DRM free sale.  Unfortunately my internet has hit the cap and i am over by 30gb which is costing me an extra 40$ on this bill.   However it resets tomorrow I think, so I'll be able to download then.

#64 Knive Party

Knive Party

To Death

• Phone: Galaxy S2 CM

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:07

For those of You who think Torchlight 2 is amazing, Check out Path of Exile, its the same but free and with a million year better graphics. 

#65 Zidane

Zidane

Spoutcraft Lead

• Phone: Nokia Lumia 925

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:14

For those of You who think Torchlight 2 is amazing, Check out Path of Exile, its the same but free and with a million year better graphics. 

Protip: A good game can have terrible graphics

#66 Knive Party

Knive Party

To Death

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:54

Protip: A good game can have terrible graphics

Protip : I know.Save the free tips.

#67 francescob

francescob

Neowinian Senior

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:03

I restarted Steam several times, as well as trying both my desktop browser and the Steam mobile client. I managed to purchase one of the games I wanted by using PayPal (one of several attempts) but had trouble when I went to buy a second game (I didn't want to chance buying both at the same time in case that was the issue).

I can now make payments through PayPal but Steam seems to have blocked my main card. That means I'm probably going to have to go through Steam support. Tedious.  :angry:

Ouch. Steam + credit cards = nightmare from hell.

#68 firey

firey

F͎̗͉͎͈͑͡ȉ͎̣̐́ṙ͖̺͕͙̓̌è̤̞͉̟̲͇̍̍̾̓ͥͅy͓̍̎̌̏̒

• Tech Issues Solved: 8
  • Phone: Android (4.4.2)

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:07

Bro tip:  I have it.. Paid 10$ over a year ago so I could get in the beta.

#69 +Yorak

Yorak

Insubordinate

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:30

I have never played Borderlands or Borderlands 2. Is the second one worth getting? I mean, right now the price seems right. I just do not know if I will like it.

#70 Knive Party

Knive Party

To Death

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:48

I have never played Borderlands or Borderlands 2. Is the second one worth getting? I mean, right now the price seems right. I just do not know if I will like it.

no question about it, B2 is alot better with many many refinements and unlockable secret areas. Worth the price over and over.

Bro tip:  I have it.. Paid 10$ over a year ago so I could get in the beta.

haha, its free now :D

#71 trag3dy

trag3dy

Neowinian Senior

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:42

http://gaben.tv/

Warning..it's kind of loud.

#72 Praetor

Praetor

ASCii / ANSi Designer

• Tech Issues Solved: 7

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:43

argh! my wallet is gonna hate me! i have more games than i can play (in fact i almost don't play due to lack of time)...

#73 +Lingwo

Lingwo

Neowinian Senior

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:57

Is any of the Saints Row The Third DLC really worth the price? Most of it looks like cars and cloths and weapons, which I don't think would really add much to the experience.....although it does seem you can add all the DLC to the cart right now for $3.49, which means if Saints Row 3 is in the next Community Choice, it will be $5 for the game and $3.49 for all the DLC, making it cheaper than the current bundle which is something like $12.99 for all of it.

That being said, Saints Row 3 for the next community choice!

Get the full package version which has everything. While some of the DLC is just new weapons and clothes and vehicle skins. There are a few which add new story content. For the extra price for the full package edition. I'd go with it.

#74 Coagulated

Coagulated

Neowinian

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:32

Meh, nothing interesting so far.

#75 Nagisan

Nagisan

Neowinian Senior

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:42

Get the full package version which has everything. While some of the DLC is just new weapons and clothes and vehicle skins. There are a few which add new story content. For the extra price for the full package edition. I'd go with it.

Just did for $7.49.....so far every game I've picked with my vote has been the community sale....must be pretty easy to pick out the popular games. Hopefully it holds true cause I would like to pick up Mirror's Edge but not for $10, but in the past the other two games were more popular/hyped than Mirror's Edge.